HAtTe You

Please forget the lowercase 't' in the title (It's supposed to be Hate You){Look up the Periodic Table of Elements to understand the name}

Tighnari

While everyone else was enjoying having an assigned partner in chemistry class, Tighnari got stuck with Cyno. The little habits Cyno had drove Tighnari crazy. Cyno would tap his pencil, click his pen, doodle, stare off into space during instruction time, and write jokes instead of taking notes. Tighnari pulled on his ears until the instructions were finally finished.

"Finally, we can do this project." He sighed and turned his head to see Cyno, staring at him. Cyno's gaze had never left Tighnari during the time that passed in class.

"Cyno..."

"Yeah?"

"Why are you staring at me?" Tighnari tilted his head, his ears twitching a little. Cyno said nothing, but simply smiled sweetly.

What's wrong with him? Why's he asking so weirdly? Tighnari thought.

As class continued, Tighnari felt like he was talking to a stone. All Cyno would do is nod his head and smile and chuckle with whatever Tighnari did or said. While Tighnari was demonstrating with his hands, Cyno was dazed, staring thoughtlessly. Tighnari was fed up with Cyno's actions, and got close to his face. He snapped his fingers in front of his dazed friend.

"Cyno... Cyno... CYNO! Pay attention! I'm sick of your staring off into space and mumbling! It's annoying! Will you please just-" Tighnari's words were cut off by Cyno. He had gotten too close. Way too close. Cyno, without a thought, had kissed Tighnari. Tighnari pulled away almost immediately.

"Cyno. Tighnari. Meet me outside." That was the voice of Ms. Clorinde. Cyno and Tighnari walked out of the classroom without protest, praying to the Archons for Ms. Clorinde to be merciful. She met them outside and glared at them.

"Do you know what you just did?" She asked sternly. Cyno and Tighnari nodded.

"Do you know the punishments?" Cyno and Tighnari nodded. Tighnari was on the verge of tears. Even after their punishment, Ms. Clorinde was never going to put them near each other again. She would never let them look at each other, she wouldn't let them even steal a glance at each other in the hallways, and they were never going to be able to forget.

"Then tell me, what are the punishments?" She crossed her arms, almost hatefully.

"Suspension," Cyno replied.

"For how long?" She retorted.

"Two weeks." Tighnari answered shamefully.

"You're being punished for horsing around in class, PDA, and not following instructions." Her enraged gaze went to Cyno, causing him to drop his head even lower.

"Good. To Mr. Zhongli's office. Now." Her last words felt like a stab in the chest. They hurriedly walked to the principal's office. As they walked, all words had ceased between them from pure embarrassment. Mr. Zhongli sat down with them and heaved a sigh of disappointment.

"What are you two here for now?" Mr. Zhongli smiled slightly. "Don't worry. Ms. Clorinde already told me." Tighnari buried his face in his hands.

"Please... have mercy Mr. Zhongli. It's my fault," Cyno confessed. Mr. Zhongli sighed.

"Thank you for being honest, Cyno. Due to school policy, both of you will be suspended. I do apologize for the punishment, but I'm being as merciful as possible." Mr. Zhongli leaned back in his chair. As the conversation continued, details were shared and the story was told. Cyno and Tighnari got sent home early, their heads hanging low. They lived in the same neighborhood, so it was hard to avoid each other's flushed faces. Cyno put his hand on Tighnari's shoulder, and put on a sincere face.

"Tighnari I-"

"ENOUGH!" Tighnari slapped away Cyno's hand. "Do you know what you just did!? You ruined the one class where my best friend was, and now I can't even be near you on school grounds without getting punished by Ms. Clorinde! You're so stupid!" His heart was so filled by rage it blinded him from Cyno's true intentions.

"Tighnari..." Cyno held back tears.

"I hate you!" Tighnari finally screamed, tears streaming out of his eyes. He stormed off in anger, not even looking back once. Cyno was scarred, and his heart was broken.

Leave comments of which Genshin ships you want me to write about in the following series of "Teyvat University's Love Game". The expected ships will be Kazuha X Heizou, Xingqiu X Chongyun, Kaveh X Alhaitham and a few others from later regions. Please give me comments and suggestions for events you want to happen!

Thanks for reading! ♡

I worked hard for this chapter because it's a day to remember. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENNETT!!