Chapter 9 the BIG DAY

Pictures of Diannah and Mason getting married

It was the morning and I told everyone to dress nice and Handsome and pretty which they did even Diannah. Diannah had to go somewhere this morning so we had time to set up. I went to the shop and said it's time to let this happen. I want to show you something. Mason said he looked at what ring I got you. It's gorgeous. She's going to love it if we need to get going. We have the flowers look at them omg yes that the right color let's go we are here and getting the song and stuff ready she here get in your place . The song starts and the first song is happy birthday and then in the middle and has she keeps get flowers then her favorite song come after then at end of it she seen her bf and him on one knee with the song " will you marry me" and when she come up to him she said yes yes I will marry you. Everyone was so happy and kept the hallways that way for the year and in the summer they getting married. Is Been a mouth and we have 8 more day of school left and it was the 5 day there 3 more day and we are ready to leave and graduated 🥳🥳🥳 today is the day we graduated 👩🏼‍🎓🧑🏼‍🎓👩🏼‍🎓👩🏼‍🎓👩🏼‍🎓🧑🏼‍🎓🧑🏼‍🎓🧑🏼‍🎓. We are ready and have our stuff for graduation on it, our time to walk up there and get our deployment. Today was fun but now it is over and we are done with high school but as me and mason walked out there was a tunnel for us and they all cheered and graduated us. It's been 2 year and in 2 months we are getting married and we are going on our grooms trip with our boys and girls because they are also getting married at the same time. This is going to be so fun and we all can't wait to get ready for their trips and then get in the car and put their stuff and then go on the trip. They are now at there place where they stay for 3 weeks and we are at our palace and are relaxed we called to she how there are doing and if the boys are at their places and they are we talk for a few then had to go and for they rest of the trip we could talk to each other but we are alright with that. Diannah told her BFF that I told the boys to keep an eye on him. I don't want anything to happen to him and if you did I would be mad. I care a lot about him and have been through a lot together. They said wow that has a lot to say just about a man that you really love💕. We have been here for 3 weeks. It was time to go to the place where we are getting married to the boys. It's the next month and we are getting ready to get married 3 hours later the boys are ready and are getting ready to go down the aisle. The girl are almost ready 2 hours later they are ready and walking down the aisle and I ask my grandpa is she can walk my friend Amanda done because her mom and dad can't make it he said yes you can now the there favorite song the they both like come on and every stands up and the girls all start walking down the alias. Do you have any vowels yes we do friend go first they say there vowels and now Diannah and Mason say your vowels mason ok I love form the first day we met which was when we were baby and in the hospital and we been there for each other and if something happens to you I wouldn't know what I would do without you mason Said I'm done Diannah ok mason the first day we met I love you and if the boys don't take care of you like if me and the girls go somewhere then he goes with the boy the boys better take care of you because if the don't and if you had something happened to you I wouldn't know what I would do without you because I really love and I don't want you to die. You done yes Diannah said ok, Mason do you take diannah as your lovely wife yes I do Diannah do you take Mason as your lovely husband yes I do ok you may kiss the bride.