-10-

DISPATCH NEWS - UPDATE HAN & NABI DATING RUMORS

Han of Stray Kids and Nabi of Solar Soul have been caught looking and smiling at each other at Music Core

The two idols had an interaction at Music Core, where Nabi was the special mc for the day. Stray Kids were also attending, promoting their new album, alongside Solar Soul and TREASURE.

What are your thoughts about this duo?

———

It's the day after Music Core, which means it's Sunday. Today we have Inkigayo, also together with Stray Kids. We had a flight right after Music Core yesterday and are now getting ready at Inkigayo.

My outfit and makeup are already done. Akari and Dawn are in the makeup and the rest of us are done. Bora is talking to the camera, Gaeun is working on her phone, and me and Minhi are going through the dance.

"New Dispatch update." Gaeun looks at me and I walk to her, looking at her phone. I read the article and giggle. "If this would've happened a month ago, they would just let it slide." Gaeun shrugs and continues working.

I walk back to Minhi who now is stretching. I sit down on the floor and watch Bora updating the camera on our schedule. Minhi stops stretching and sits next to me, looking at me. "You okay?"

I nod my head slowly up and down. I turn my head to her and give her a faded smile. "I don't know what to do about Dispatch anymore. JYP said to ignore it, but I don't think I can."

The older girl smiles reassuring at me and ruffles my hair. "It's going to be okay. But I do think you should talk to Jisung about this, you're both in the same position."

I lay my head on the older's lap and think about what she just said.

Is he feeling the same? Is he as annoyed at Dispatch as I am?

Minhi looks at my face and giggles. I look back at her and frown. "What?"

She shakes her head and smiles. "You look different when you talk or think about Jisung. Your eyes sparkle." I roll my eyes and grab my phone to chat with some fans on bubble.

A cameraman comes up to us and films the two of us. Minhi talks about our show and I annoy her by poking her cheek.

The day continues and we make us ready for the performance. Stray Kids already did their performance and Changbin told Minhi they're going to watch us.

I put my in-ears in together with Bora and the camera is filming Akari and Minhi bickering together. Gaeun walks up to us and faces me.

"Are you okay with all this happening with Dispatch? I just want you to know you can always talk to me about it. I won't tell JYP anything if you don't want me to." She gives me a reassuring smile and I return the gesture.

It are moments like this I feel really honored to have these girls as my members. In the years we've spend together, we became like a family. Although we're extremely busy at times, we are still together, which makes working less hard.

We head to the stage and start our performance, the crowd cheering for us through the entire song. While performing, I always forget my worries and just enjoy it, today not being any different.

We wrap up the performance and walk off the stage to clean ourselves up. Akari plops down on the floor and screams in tiredness. Dawn lays on Akari's stomach, making Akari scream louder and Dawn laughing harder.

As the cherry on top, Gaeun lays onto the two girls and makes herself comfortable. The two groan at her action and I press my foot on Gaeun, pushing her down to make the weight heavier.

We continue messing around like that and the camera captured it all.

When the day is over, we all walk out our changing room and head to the exit of the building. Bora sighs loudly, extremely tired from the day.

On our way, we meet 3racha and Hyunjin in the hallways, going the exact same way as we are. Minhi walks up to Changbin and stomps him in the side, making him scream in (non-existing) pain.

He turns around to the girl with an annoyed expression. "What was that for?" Minhi shrugs and continues walking with the latter.

Akari and Hyunjin lock eyes and point at each other. "Omg, it's you? The Versace prince is real?" Hyunjin gasps. "And is that the rap goddess in real life?"

I roll my eyes and keep on walking.

The two drama queens are back together.

Gaeun and Chan greet each other and talk together about something I can't hear. Jisung walks up to me and Dawn. "Hey girls. Your performance was amazing."

I blush and lower my head. Dawn notices it and holds back her giggles. "Thanks squirrel." The squirrel winks playfully at Dawn, making her do the same.

"Enough romance," I state. "I'm tired. The moment I get back to my hotel room, I'm going to get into the bed and sleep."

Dawn and Jisung both agree and we follow the group to the cars parked outside.