-17-

I walk through the JYP building, on my way to the dance practice room. I have my airpods in, listening to some music while walking. I had a solo schedule today, so I reach my destination a little later than my members.

Just when I want to open the door, I hear my name being said by someone behind me. I take one airpod out and turn around, looking at JYP himself with a poker face, which isn't the best facial expression you can get of him.

"Can I speak to you?" I grow confused. I nod my head slowly at him, turning to him fully. The elder sighs. "Good. I want to talk about the relationship between you and Jisung." I have to stop myself from groaning loudly at him and just turn heel and walk away from him, but I don't. He's still my boss after all.

"I just want to say that trying to get you and him in a fake relationship was a bad idea." I smile at him, partly forced, and bow. "But, that's not the only thing I want to say," he states.

I suck at my teeth and stand up straight again, looking at him while he continues talking. "I know you two have a great friendship. I'm happy you're not looking for anything romantic at the moment, you know I'm not fond of it at all."

Someone passes by and he raises his hand at him. "I should go again, you probably have a lot to do too. See you around." He leaves me there in the hallways, more confused than ever.

It takes some time for me to fully understand what he just said and my head isn't cooperating anymore.

He just said I can't ever be with Jisung with him approving of it.

But I have to practice. I have to do something to get my mind off the subject.

Through the whole day, I can't think straight. I can't stop thinking at all. My moves are edgy and I forget a lot of steps. My members notice this and ask for me to take a break, but I can't. That will just allow me to think about it even more.

I try the dance for the eighth time and I still can't do it properly. Tears are forming in my eyes and my legs give up. I fall to the ground, on the verge of crying. Minhi is the first one to get down next to me, since she stood beside me.

"What's going on, Nabi? You're the best dancer out of us and yet you can't even stand still. We're worried about you." She hugs me and I allow my tears to roll down my cheeks, making her shirt a little wet.

The rest of the members crouch down as well. I let all my emotions out and the five girls sooth me.

When I'm capable of talking again, I explain them everything. From my feeling towards Jisung to JYP who brings everything down again. My members listen carefully, letting me spill out everything I have to say.

Once I've told them everything, Bora scootches next to me and hugs me from the side. "I'm sorry you have to go through all that. But remember that we'll always be there for you." I rest my head on her shoulder. Gaeun makes circles with her hand on my back and Akari plays with my hair, making a small braid.

Dawn moves in front of me and holds my hands. She smiles at me, making me smile back at her. "Whatever JYP tells you to do or not to do, I don't care. Just do what you want, because this is surely not the answer. He just creates more chaos in your head, which makes you focus less, while he thinks he's helping. Talk to Jisung and maybe you can figure this out together. Otherwise, we'll bribe JYP."

Akari lets go of my hair and gives Dawn a high five. "I love you girl, you're learning from me." I laugh at her and Dawn smirks, flipping her long hair over her shoulder.

Someone knocks on the door. We couldn't even invite them in or the door already opens. And it's none other than JYP.

"I thought you had practice," he begins and Akari already sighs loudly, me trying to hold my laughter in.

Akari and Changbin are the same in that. They both don't hide the fact that they're not totally fond with the CEO.

"We're in the practice room, right? And can't we just have a girls moment?" Akari monotonously speaks. JYP raises his hands in surrender and chuckles. "Whatever you want. Are you girls okay?"

Gaeun stands up and walks up to him, leaving a lot of space between them. "Not entirely. You've been married for a long time, aren't you?" JYP nods slowly, not knowing where this is going.

"I do hope for her and yourself you still know the feeling called love. I know you don't want us to be unfocused because of it, but don't you think it can also inspire us? And what if your love is forbidden? Have you ever had that, PD-nim?"

JYP nods his head. "I liked someone a long time ago. But I had to leave her behind, because she moved away and couldn't contact me that often. It did hurt, if that's what you're asking."

Gaeun nods understandingly. "That's forbidden love. And it keeps you off your work more than being in a relationship, I think you know that as well." JYP seems like he knows where she's going with this, but doesn't say anything.

"So, making the statement I want to make, it's better to let people date than forbid them, in my opinion. That people can't plan their time so they don't have time for work, that's their problem. But that shouldn't mean we all have to suffer because of that."

JYP looks dumbfounded at her and has no words, a first for him. Our leader looks at us and gives us a wink before looking at the elder again. "But we have to continue our practice, since I don't want to be here until night, so if you excuse us."

JYP looks from her to us and smiles awkwardly before leaving the room. We all break out in laughter and I get up to hug Gaeun. "Thank you so much."

———————————————————

Gaeun is a legend if you ask me. Let's give her an applause!👏

I said this in my other story too but anyways hi! I've published a new story called 'Princess' Mafia Life'! You, my readers, can eventually vote on who would be the main character's future partner and I'm lowkey proud of it so check it out! (Little self promotion eyy)