-3-

I'm anxiously waiting outside of JYP's office on the top floor. I sit in a chair opposite his door and play with my fingers.

JYP can be scary at times, and I have no idea how he handles dating scandals, so I'm a little worried.

I hear footsteps approaching me. I look up and see Jisung walking in my direction and sitting down in the seat next to me. He gives me a reassuring smile, while I look down at my hands.

Jisung lays his hand on mine, which makes me look up at him. "Don't be nervous, okay? Whatever he wants us to do, we have to do together. No way I'm letting you deal with this alone."

I smile at him and hold his hand. "I'm just scared he's going to scold us. He will be done with us and makes at least one of us go on a hiatus-"

Jisung shuts me up by squeezing my hand. "I'll be here for you if you need me, okay?"

I sigh and nod my head. "Thank you."

The door of JYP's office opens and he stands there in the door opening, looking at us. "You can come in."

"So," JYP starts when we take a seat. "I guess you both know why I called you in here. As you may or may not have seen, Dispatch posted for you two to be speculated to have been on a date. Before I continue, was what they were saying true or not?"

I shake my head 'no'. "We both just needed a break from working and it so happened we both went up to the rooftop. We only talked, nothing more," I explain and the adult opposite of us nods.

"I guess that's good news. But there's also bad news. A lot of fans and haters have reposted it and it went viral. We do need to step in before it escalates. I want the both of you to prove them wrong and maybe make sure that they know you are just friends. I want you two to take care of this and only when it starts escalating, me and the entertainment will step in."

Jisung and I look at each other and the boy shrugs. I look back at JYP, who still has a stern look on his face.

"I also want to ask you to not hang out together in the public eye. Here in this building is more than fine, but once you step a foot outside any door that leads to open air, don't interact with each other. Understood?" We both nod at him.

"Good. You both are dismissed."

Jisung shuts the door behind us and we look at each other. "Well, he surely wasn't that happy," he starts while we start walking away together.

"I didn't even know people could see us from up the rooftop," I comment and Jisung nods in agreement.

"How did your members take the information?" he asks and I laugh softly, recalling the event.

"Akari unnie was happy, since this is my first dating scandal. Gaeun and Dawn unnie were the most considerate." Jisung nods his head and continues walking through the building, me following him to wherever he's going.

"With me they were just hoping JYP wouldn't scold me for it, which thankfully didn't happen." He stops walking, making me look at him with confusion. He looks at me.

"To be totally honest, I'm happy I have a dating scandal with you out of all people," he announces and I don't know why, but my heart skipped a beat because of his statement.

I feel my cheeks grow a light shade of pink, so I look down at my feet to hide my face, trying not to smile too big. "Thank you."

Jisung chuckles and ruffles my hair. "I have to go to dance practice. See you around, Nabi." He walks away from me and I follow his steps until he's around the corner.

My heart keeps beating at a somewhat higher pace than it should and I need to work harder to breath.

I higher my hand into my hair in frustration with myself. "What's going on with me?"