-13-

It's the first time I come up here when it's light outside. The only reason for me to be here is always to clear my head because of work. Today is slightly different.

My tears have quiet down a little through the walk to get here. I bumped into some people along the way who gave me worried looks, but I didn't care. I didn't care if anyone saw me in that building. In that moment, I just wanted to get out.

Luckily, there weren't a lot of people who saw me. Since JYP's office is on the top floor, I only came by some secretaries and assistants.

I let the cold breeze hit my face and it surprisingly calms me down. My breathing is finally normal and I lean my back against the back of the bench I'm sitting on. I breath slowly in and out and look up to the clear blue sky.

After a minute of just sitting here in piece, I hear the door to the rooftop open behind me. I don't look around. I don't want the person who probably wants to calm themselves to worry about my state.

I look at the two birds flying around together, just being free in nature. I was so invested in them that I didn't notice the person silently sitting down beside me.

"Are you okay?" I flinch and turn my head to the voice, sounding all too familiar.

And there he is. The person I've been tangled in a whole lot of worry with, sitting next to me, scanning every little part of my face, taking it in.

I sigh and look back at the sky, the two birds now gone. "I don't think it's a good idea for us to be here again. Last time we did that, all of this bullshit happened."

"I don't care," he states, still staring at my face. "I only care about you now. You seemed very scared back there."

I bite the inside of my cheek. I've never told anyone about my past with my parents. It's not something you talk about in your regular conversations. And it's too complicated, even for me to understand.

"It's nothing," I lie. I don't want anyone to worry about me. I don't want to feel like a burden.

Jisung's gaze switches from me to the sky before us. "If you don't want to tell me, I fully understand." He shifts closer to me. "I just hope you have someone you can talk to."

For a moment, I think about telling him, but I have no idea how he would take it. The therapist I already go to suggests me to tell someone, but I don't want to be a burden to the people around me.

Jisung looks at me and notices my questioning. "Don't feel forced to say anything, but do know I'm here for you." I look at him and smile, feeling relieved.

"Isn't JYP waiting for us?" I ask myself. Jisung shakes his head and looks back at me. "That man can entertain himself."

I let out a laugh. "Maybe that's not always the best idea." Jisung laughs along with me and imitates the boss' dancing and singing skills. "Sweet dreams are made of this~" I laugh harder at the boy standing up and dancing along his singing.

Jisung comes sitting next to me and we laugh it out together. After some minutes, we've finally calmed down a little. He looks at me and smiles. "Let's go to the artist and say we're out. I don't want to be in a fake relationship anyways."

He stands up and reaches his hand out for him to help me up. I roll my eyes and take his hand, pulling myself off the bench. Once I'm up, he doesn't let go of my hand. He takes me with him to the exit of the rooftop.

"I'll do the talking so you won't have to," he states and I know I can't negotiate with that.