11: GUILT : TRUTH

[11: GUILT : TRUTH]

As Cheonsa cried, the mark on her hand lit up. She looked with eyes full of hope but the light went out immediately. Cheonsa sighed, "Is it too late?" She thought. She sighed and looked at Sunghoon.

His breathing became steady and though his eyes were closed, it was obvious he was trying to open them. Cheonsa sat up and her eyes lit up again.

Sunghoon groaned as he woke up. Cheonsa looked at him with wide, teary eyes. Sunghoon snickered, "your crying face is silly." Cheonsa ignored him and hugged him tightly. "It hurts." Sunghoon breathed out. "Sorry." Cheonsa said immediately. "You're okay right?" Sunghoon asked. "Are you okay?" Cheonsa asked. Sunghoon grunted as he forced himself to sit up, "I'm a demon, I'm fine."

Cheonsa looked at him for a minute before breaking down again. "What have I said about crying? Don't." Sunghoon said, cupping her face. "I.. I'm sorry I couldn't prevent this." Cheonsa sobbed, "I shouldn't have walked away. I'm sorry." "You seriously think it's your fault? It's not." Sunghoon said softly, wiping her face.

Cheonsa sniffled and squeezed his hand. "Awe, you care about me?" Sunghoon chuckled. Cheonsa scoffed and snatched her hand away, wiping her face and folding her arms.

Sunghoon pulled her back down and hugged her. "Cheonsa, if you weren't there I wouldn't have lived. So don't ever feel like it's your fault, because it's not." He said softly. Cheonsa hesitantly hugged him back. "We'll find the guy." Sunghoon said tiredly, "I'm assuming he's the one from the car." Cheonsa nodded, "get some rest."

She got up but Sunghoon grabbed her hand, "Can you... stay?" He asked. "I think everyone else wants to visit-" "Tell them to wait until tomorrow." Sunghoon said, patting the spot next to him.

Cheonsa laid next to him and Sunghoon closed his eyes. "Just let me hold your hand so I can heal faster." He mumbled. He put Cheonsas hand on his chest and squeezed it. Cheonsa looked at him and immediately looked away.

Yunjin rushed in the paused at the sight. Jake followed and sighed. "She nearly had him killed and he's CUDDLING her?" Yunjin yelled. Cheonsa sat up in confusion and rubbed her eyes. "Get off of him." Yunjin said, walking over. Jake tried to stop her, "Yunjin-" Yunjin grabbed Cheonsas arm and pulled her off of Sunghoon.

Before Cheonsa could react, Yunjin slapped her. "Who do you think you are huh?!" Yunjin asked. Cheonsa stared at her with wide eyes and slapped her back. They broke out into a huge fight that Cheonsa was obviously losing. Jake tried to pull Yunjin off but he kept getting hit himself.

Sunghoon woke up and groaned, "Ya!" He yelled. "Sunghoon you need to be resting!" Yunjin said, fixing her hair and running up to him. "Get out." Sunghoon sighed. "What do you-" "Out." He said sternly. Yunjin stared at him in shock. Tears stung her eyes as she stormed out with Jake following behind her.

Sunghoon put his hand on his chest and groaned in pain. "Lay back down." Cheonsa said softly. Sunghoon sat down and looked up at her, "Are you okay?" "I'm fine." Cheonsa said, grabbing her things. "Where are you going?" Sunghoon asked. "I have school tomorrow so I'm going back to the dorms with Niki." Cheonsa replied. "Call me?" Sunghoon smiled, making a phone motion with his hand. "You need to sleep." Cheonsa said, laying him down gently and tucking him in.

Sunghoon looked at her, "Thank you." "For what?" Cheonsa asked. "For being here. Get home safely, yeah? Call me." Sunghoon said. Cheonsa sighed and nodded.

Cheonsa stared out of the window and Niki looked at her. "Do you need me to talk to Yunjin?" Niki asked. "No." Cheonsa replied. "I don't like her hitting you. If she does it again I'll step in." Niki said. Cheonsa looked at him and realized he was serious.

"She's acting like you didn't get attacked and save Mr. Park. It's annoying me." Niki said. "It's fine." Cheonsa reassured. "You sure?" Niki asked. Cheonsa hesitated before nodding.

Sunghoon fiddled with his hands and constantly checked his phone. "Hey." Jake yawned, sitting in the chair next to the bed. Sunghoon sat up and grunted, holding his chest. "Cheonsa said relax." Jake said sternly. Sunghoon sighed and laid back down.

"Yunjin is sorry for how she acted." Jake said. "Did she tell Cheonsa sorry?" Sunghoon asked. Jake shook his head. "Then it's bullshit." Sunghoon scoffed. Jake sighed. "Do you know what Yunjin said to Cheonsa?" Sunghoon asked as his voice got quieter. Jake hesitantly nodded.

"What did she say?" Sunghoon asked. "If I tell you, you'll get upset and-" "Tell me. Please." Sunghoon said, pouting his lips. Jake made a disgusted face, "Fine." Sunghoon smiled and sat up a bit.

"She said that... It was Cheonsas fault. That everything was Cheonsas fault. I didn't want you tell you, but ever since everything with your powers started, Yunjin has been making Cheonsa feel guilty." Jake said. Sunghoon furrowed his eyebrows.

"I got you something to eat Mr. Park!" Yunjin smiled, walking in. Sunghoon got up and walked over to her. "What's your problem? Huh?!" Sunghoon yelled. Yunjin stared at him, "I'm trying to protect you." She said.

"Protecting me by hurting someone who did nothing wrong? You should be blaming the person who did this, Not Cheonsa." Sunghoon said. "It is Cheonsa's fault." Yunjin said, "She-" "It was my idea to go out late at night, not hers. It's not her fault her phone died, we thought we were going to make a deal and come right back. Stop saying things when you don't know what happened." Sunghoon said.

"Well now she's not coming back." Yunjin said, "you're defending her but she left you." "What are you talking about?" Sunghoon asked.

— Earlier

"Where are you going?" Yunjin asked. "I'm going back to the dorms. You don't have to worry about seeing me anymore." Cheonsa said. "I thought Mr. Park needed you around for deals?" Yunjin said.

"That's the only reason he'll need to see me, don't you agree? The other times I'm around I cause nothing but problems therefore I'm not coming back unless a deal needs to be made." Cheonsa said. "I'll talk to Sunghoon about getting someone to take my place in the show..." "Guilt eating you alive, huh?" Yunjin asked.

She was putting salt on the wound.

Cheonsa just nodded, "Come on, Niki." Niki nodded and followed her out.

Sunghoon stared at Yunjin as she explained. "In summary, she's not coming back." Yunjin said, "Shes gone, for good. That's good right?"

Sunghoon just stared at her and squeezed his chest.