Chapter 2

Saturday soon came and Alex took Prudence to the town park for their date.He found a nice shade under a tree for them to sit under as they look over at people having fun around them.They were having a small picnic.

And they were both having alot of fun in each other's company.They discovered they had alot in common and shared almost the same view on things.It was like they were two halves coming together to make one perfect piece.And slowly but surely,they were falling inlove with each other.

"What do you think about love?",Alex asked as he and Prudence laid on the picnic blanket looking up.

"Mm...", Prudence thought for a moment then said,"Love comforteth like sunshine after rain"

"Did you just quote a line from Romeo and Juliet?",Alex chuckled.

"Well,what can I say?It's a classic tale", Prudence smiled.

"Alas that love,whose view is muffled still, should without eyes see pathways to his will",Alex quoted now turning on his side to look at Prudence.

The more he stared at her,the deeper he felt himself falling for her.

"There's beggary in the love that can be reckoned", Prudence smiled.

"I love you"

"I don't think that counts", Prudence chuckled thinking they were playing a quoting game.

"No,I mean I love you.Not a quote from anyone but me",Alex said seriously making Prudence turn to look at him in wonder.

They barely knew anything about each other except for what they told each other.And yet,here Alex was, professing his love for her.She would have thought him mad if she didn't believe in love at first sight.

"We've only just met.You hardly even know anything about me",she said.

"I know but all that can be fixed in time.The heart wants what the heart wants",Alex argued.

"So what are you saying?"

"I'm asking you to be my girlfriend and in time,my wife",Alex smiled making Prudence chuckle.

She couldn't deny the attraction she felt towards himself was simple.She had never met anyone she felt so in sync and connected to then Alex.But she wasn't going to make it easy for him so she said,"I'll think about it"

"Well at least that's not a no",Alex smiled and Prudence smiled with him.

The rest of the date went by just as lovely as it began and soon they went their separate ways.Each contempt in their hearts.And feeling lucky that they met each other for it could be the beginning of something wonderful.

Few months passed and within this time Prudence did end up accepting to be Alex's girlfriend.They dated all through college and after graduation,each followed their dreams while still together.Prudence started her own company with her inheritance and Alex decided to become a author.

Few years later,things were going well.Prudence was making alot of money from her company added to the one she inheritance,making her very rich.And Alex managed to publish his first book which fetched him a lot of money.

So a few months later,Alex and Prudence were married.It was a joyous occasion and they decided to go for their honeymoon at Prudence's hometown.A small town somewhere up north.

When the couple got there,they went straight to Prudence's family lake house where they'd be staying.It was a lovely one story building not far from town.

"This is lovely",Alex said as he helped Prudence unpack in their bedroom.He loved the peaceful and quiet atmosphere around them.They were surrounded by nature and it was inspiring for him.

"I know right?", Prudence chuckled."My mother used to bring me here when she was alive.There are alot of old memories attached to this place",she added thinking back to the happy memories she spent with her mother.

"And new ones about to be added",Alex smiled moving to wrap his arms around Prudence.He then gave her a kiss on the head.

"Mm", Prudence hummed with a pleasant smile on her face as she grabbed Alex's arms.

"You know what?How about we start making memories right now?",Alex beamed.

"Right now?",she questioned with a confused expression.

"Yes",Alex turned her around to face him.Now wrapping an arm around her waist as he brushed her hair with his free hand."I've waited so long for this day.And now that it's here,I feel like my heart is about to burst with joy",he said before capturing her lips in a heated kiss.

It was slow and passionate just like the first time they kissed.It was on their third date.Alex had taken Prudence out dancing and on their way home,it unexpected began to rain.But Alex refused to let their date end on such a note so he did something straight out of a movie.

He kissed her under the rain.

That day they were so consumed with passion they couldn't pull away from each other.And ended up catching a cold the next day.

And presently as they kissed in their bedroom,that feeling of immerse passion returned.More intensified this time as Alex impatiently pulled off Prudence's clothes along with his.He wanted to feel her skin against his as his pants tightened with need.

The need to make her his.The need to mend her body into his so they could become one.So they could never part from each other.Become one in soul and body.

Prudence moaned as Alex began kissing down her neck.She felt like her body was being set ablaze with each kiss as her insides ached with need.She run her fingers through his hair arching her back in pleasure as he began to nibble on her breast.The evidence of her arousal pooled out of her as she moaned softly.Melting into his hand.

They were now laying on their bed drunk in eachother's touch.

So drunk,they did not notice the lights had gone out.They couldn't hear anything but the music of eachother's gasps and moans as they touched eachother in places they've never touched before.

This was their first time being this close.And everything was intense.

Soon, Prudence was tightly holding onto Alex as she felt him slowly and gently invade her insides.It burned and tears spilled out of her eyes due to the pain but as he slowly pumped in and out her.The pain was slowly replaced with pleasure.

Pleasure that had her crying out in ecstacy as Alex increased his pace.He was grunting and groaning in pleasure as he moved his hips to the rhythm of his heartbeat.They both entangled in the act of passion and love as the moon light shown on them through the window.

It was almost as if it was a witness to their union.

"I love you", Prudence whispered in Alex's ears as she reached the peek of her pleasure.

"I love you more",Alex whispered back as he was beating his own release.

His movements become sloppy and he speed up his pace making Prudence dig her fingers into his back in ecstasy.She was already drawing near the edge ones again and soon they both cried out in pleasure.

Alex gently moved out and off Prudence,laying on her side as they both panted heavily.Their bodies tingled with joy as the aftermath of their actions.And moments later,Alex moved to pull Prudence into his arms as he spooned her to sleep.