02| someone lost his heart over a voice?

AUTHOR'S POV
After a 40 minutes ride they finally reached their final destination their home.
Their flat was at 12th floor. The taxi driver helped them to carry the luggages till the lift. After entering the lift they pressed the 12th button.
Naisha also started to cry because of travelling so much. It was hectic for her.
After leaving the lift they started to move towards their flat.
They moved to the flat before grih pravesh because they were in Bangalore they could not manage all the things from there. They kept their all the furnitures in the building's go down. As it is a new project. The secretary of their society allowed them to do so.
So they entered their flat and the time was like 5:40 something.
After a while every one changed into their home clothes. And as they were tired they slept. Only after placing a bedding on the floor.
Meanwhile
Nishant and the boys in blue enjoyed very much with their seniors. They got to learn so many new things today. New batting skills, new bowling skills, new fielding techniques. They got to learn how to create pressure on the other team. As there tournament is coming near they thought to use the new tactics in the game which they learnt. They also requested to arrange another practice session with their seniors. They became very very close with each of their seniors. They even shared numbers. Siraj and Hardik also created a new group. They promised to meet another time.
It was 6:00 when it was time to leave. The young boys became a little upset because for the whole day they laughed like hell. They even pulled pranks with the help of the seniors. Ishan, Naveen and Jadeja became best friends because of this.
Noticing the mood Rohit decided to break it. "Arrey bacchon don't get sad we will meet once again". No answers came, then he thought of something and said "agar itne udaas ho toh kyun na hum ek restaurant chale?" He raised his eyebrows. Everyone looked at each other and nodded happily. As everyone agreed Rohit and Virat took the permission from their coach as well as the junior's coach.
They sat on the same bus and decided to go to the restaurant. Everyone decided to call their family members and inform them that they will be late. So everyone started calling.
Nishant also called Namita but seeing that she is not picking up he decided to call Nidhi but as expected from her she also didn't picked up the phone. No other choice left he called Neha, but to his surprise she also didn't picked up the call.
'why isn't anyone picking up the call?' he thought.
'everything is okay na?' he questioned himself.
He decided to drop the plan to go with his seniors. But Karan sensing the tension on his friend's face he questioned "bhai you okay?".
Nishant replied "ha Bhai" he smiled forcefully. But Karan knew his best friend well and caught him that he is lying so he said "ha isiliye jhooth bolna pad raha hai". Nishant sensing that now he has to tell the truth said "bhai nobody is picking up my call" he said tensed. "It's okay they might have slept, after all its a long journey" he said soothingly. Nishant now sensed the possibility so dropping the tension he went towards where everyone is with Karan.
After the duo came everyone went towards their destination which is 'AMINIA RESTAURANT ' (A/N- bongs if anyone here can you guess? 😁).
After 20 minutes
It was not very much far from the ground where they were practicing. So it didn't take so much time.
Entering the restaurant they settled in a table of VIP area. They have enough security with them.
They now one by one started ordering food of their preference. Nishant ordered butter chicken and naan. Whereas Karan and Naveen ordered Hyderabadi biryani along with Siraj. Mrinal ordered plain jeera rice with shahi paneer. Everyone ordered many things.
After the waiter took order and went away Nishant went to washroom leaving his phone on the table. At that moment Nidhi called him. His screen showed:
'ADOPTED🙄❤️'  he loves to tease his sister by telling her that she is adopted. Naveen was sitting beside him he got confused by seeing the screen name but decided to answer the call. And decided to keep it on speaker what if it is a stalker? But the type of buddhu he was he didn't understand that nobody saves their stalker's number that too with a weird name.
On the call~
"hello? Who is this?" everyone heard Naveen saying this, they turned their head towards him asking what he is doing with their eyes. He answered by showing the phone so everyone understood that he is talking on the phone and their attention now was on the phone. Wherever the tea is then there is ICT. "First of all who are you? This is Nishant Verma's phone right? Then who are you?" Answered the opposite person. And it's a female voice so the interest of others is on another level. "I am his friend Naveen" answered the friend. "Oh! I am Nidhi Verma his sister" replied Nidhi. Everyone frowned because they thought it's his girlfriend but whatever. But phir bhi the interest didn't decreased a bit.
"Oh Nidhi di you!" Naveen chuckled. "But why is your name saved as Adopted?"
Nidhi screamed "whattttttt?"
And that very moment Nishant came and snatched the phone away from his friend. He said horrified "di listen to me ignore what others are saying okay? Now you tell why did you called"
"First of all delete my name and second of all why did you called me then?"
"Wo di I will be late"
"Why?"
"Ahhh wo we came on a lunch with our seniors"
"Oh okay then come home soon and safely"
Nishant hummed.
"Nishu keep your phone on speaker one time"
Nishant keeped his phone on the speaker as ordered by his sister.
"Hey I am really sorry if I created any scene and for ruining your moods"
Hung up.
This time Virat, Rohit, Jadeja felt that voice very familiar. And someone felt something in his heart by listening to the voice. He felt overwhelmed.
Mrinal said "bro teri bhanji ka pic dikha na, it has been a long time we didn't saw her" suddenly.
Nishant being a sweetheart he picked up his phone to show pics of his niece which he has taken.

Pictures:-

In The last picture his sister and his niece is there

In The last picture his sister and his niece is there. Everyone was in awe.
After that with lots talks they had their dinner and finishing it everyone went towards their respective homes.
Here Nidhi ordered plain dal chawal from a dhaba and everyone ate. Naisha ate her baby food. And till then Nishant also came back so after cleaning everything they called it their day.
--------------------------------
That's it guys 😩💨

1100+ words my god. 😳💨

Kho betha dil kho betha 😁.

Late update ke liye sorry 😔.

Don't forget to vomment 😁

With lots of love,
Author Snowie~❄️