08| flashback

AUTHOR'S POV
The Verma's entered the hall with Namita at the front and then Neha with Naisha in her arms Nidhi following her.

Virat saw them and went towards them and the first thing he did was touching Namita's feet. Namita replied "jeete raho beta" with a sweet smile.

Virat then hugged Neha and Nidhi and took them where Anushka was sitting.

As soon as Namita and her daughters approached her she stood up and was going to touch Namita's feet when she stopped her and hugged her.

"Jeete raho aur humesha khush raho beta" Smiled saying.

Neha then tapped her mother's shoulder and indicated to give the gift.

Namita then stood aside and signed them to give the gift. Nidhi at first gave a beautiful bouquet. After that Neha approached Anushka to give the gift.

"Here, bhabhi I don't know if you will like it or not but this is the only thing I could think of while buying gift" said Neha nervously, not sure if Anushka will like the gift or not.

Anushka first hugged her and said "don't worry, you guys came that is our biggest gift and for this (showing the gift) I am sure I will like it" then smiled and patted her head.

Then Neha felt a tug on her dress when she looked down she saw Vamika calling her. "Yes beta you calling me?" Neha asked with a smile.

"Yes but what do I call you both?" Vamika asked cutely. Pointing at Neha and Nidhi.

"You can call us anything you want" Nidhi replied on the behalf of her sister.

"Call them bua, ok baccha?" Virat said taking Vamika in her arms.
Vamika nodded her head cutely.

"Well bhai where is everyone else?" Asked Nidhi.

"Come this way" Virat said while taking Anushka's hand in his hand and walking.

The Verma family followed him.

And went where everyone else were standing.

Rohit was the first one to speak when everyone saw them coming towards them.

Rohit went and touched Namita's feet and took her blessings after that one by one followed the captain.

Namita gave all of them blessings whole heartedly. And they settle down on the chairs and couch where others were sitting from the starting.

[If anyone wondering how they didn't realised Naisha is there because she was sleeping and that's why she was covered with a cloth and Nidhi was carrying her, she was standing at the last]

"Bua who is that in your arms?" Asked Vamika to Nidhi and that's when everyone else realised her presence.

"I will tell you but first You, Sammy and Nidhyana come here" Neha said to which the three went towards her.

Neha took out the plushies she bought for them.
(Pictures given in the previous chapter).

"Here take this one is for Vami, this one for Sammy and this one for you Nidhyana" said Neha smiling.

"What was the need for this Neha?" Asked Ritika.

"Why, ab kya mai apni bhanjio ko kuch de bhi nahi sakta?" Neha asked with a small pout.

"Nahi nahi de sakte ho par sabke liye?, Nidhyana ke liye kya zarurat thi badi ho gyei hai ab yeh" said Rivaba.

"Ha college student hai na, kya age hai iski, isi umar mein milenge badi ho jayegi tab koi nahi dega" said Namita scolding her.

"Ab toh sar par chadhkar baithega" said Rivaba like other Indian mothers.

"Toh baithne do, koi baat nahi " Namita said caressing Nidhyana's hair.

"Bua now tell who is she?" Sammy asked this time.

Now everyone started to pressure her and she got up from there and said before going towards the other side.

"Mumma will tell you guys"

"What happened to her aunty, why did she left suddenly " Rohit asked confused.

"I think we hurted her by continuously asking same question" said Bumrah.

"Is it right aunty?" Asked Sky.

Namita nodded slowly and added "mujhe kuch mat pucho mai nahi bata sakti, Nidhu you tell them beta".

Nidhi was a little upset. The ICT noticed how their mood fell after hearing this particular question.

"If it's something serious and we should not know, then please don't tell just tell what is the cutie's name" said Rahul this time.

"Her name is Naisha" Nidhi replied while adoring the child in her arms.

"And yea it's serious but there is nothing you guys should not know, it's just this topic is too sensitive for us specially di" Nidhi continued.

"So......"

Flashback.

"Nisha what happened man why are you crying?" Neha asked a girl who is crying pathetically in her arms.

"If you don't say us then how will we know what happened to baccha" Kunj said caressing his sister's hair.

"Nisha, Nisha dekh meri taraf, kya hua hai bata haa? Thik se bata, daarne ki koi Karan nahi hai, hmmm?" Neha tried this time forcefully.

"You *hiccup* you- will hate *hiccup* me" Nisha said.

"Why will we hate you huh? Bata naaa" Kunj now somehow whined.

"I am pregnant" Nisha said.
******************************
Important ‼️
Small one I know, but I am too lazy to write more. 😁
Anyways,
vote kardena and I saw there is no comment in the previous chapter. If you don't want me to post the chapters late then don't be a silent reader. It will only take a little bit of time to post the chapter for me. 😊
And guys from now on there will be a meme segment.
I will post one meme, and if you have any in your phone post it on the comment box 😄