07| kya khoob lagti ho, badi sundar dikhti ho

AUTHOR'S POV
Later that night the sisters came back late than their usual time of coming back home.

After a little questioning session with Namita made them tell the truth. Otherwise they thought to give her a surprise by taking her to Rohit bhaiya's house.

Namita was very happy because she treated the ICT boys as her own son. She was happy to hear that everything fell back in its places.

THE NEXT MORNING.

Neha as usual got up at 6 am and went to washroom to brush her teeth.

She took 15 mins to brush and face wash.

After coming from the washroom she first went to a sleeping Naisha and covered her properly with the duvet and kept the side pillows properly so that she doesn't fall. Although she was sleeping at the middle of the bed.

Neha is a nature lover. She has a habit of sitting in the balcony and looking at the sun. Because as the sun rises, with it comes new hopes and expectations.

Today is the first hearing of Mrs. Dhupia's case. She is nor nervous neither scared.

She believes that 'truth is like the Sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it is not going away.'

With these thoughts she sat there gazing at the sun for good 20 minutes until whimper sound broke her trance.

She hurriedly went towards the bed and saw Naisha whimpering while rubbing her eyes with her little fists.

She at first smiled at the scene and then took her in her arms.

Naisha after getting her mother's warmth stopped whimpering and snuggled in her chest.

Neha was smiling while saying sweet nothings in the baby's ear to comfort her.

After few minutes when Neha thought that Naisha slept she was going to put her back on the bed, but then only Naisha opened her eyes and smiled cutely at her mother. And Neha gasped.

After that the mother freshened up the baby. And both of them went outside in the living room.

AFTER 2 HOURS
(I don't know anything about law so pardon me if there is any mistake. And let me know those mistakes)

It was already 8. The hearing will start from 10 am sharp. The advocates of both sides needs to be present atleast an hour before.

Neha was on her way to the court.

(Outfit)

(Outfit)

She was checking the files, sitting in the cab.

Her phone ringed. It was Virat.

On the call~
"Hello, good morning Neha"- Virat

"Hi, good morning to you too bhaiya"- Neha

"Did I disturbed you?"- Virat