06| explanation behind "YOU?"

*not edited*
----------------------------
NIDHI'S POV
Di has told me to go somewhere. She sent me a location I really don't know where the place is.

I was busy as I was over time working. So, I got out of the office quite late but as soon as I came out I took an taxi and started my journey towards the given location.

I was not in a good mood today because of a certain person. Then di told me to go somewhere. I really just wanted to go to home, get changed into my PJ and read the novel I was reading the previous day. But it would upset di because of that reason I am going there.

Though di is not forcing me but still.

I so badly want to read the novel. Then I remembered that I got a soft copy of that novel.

I then took out my phone, air pods and opened my Spotify romantic playlist.

If you are reading a rom-com novel you can never miss the background romantic music. Just take my advice it will add more details in the romanticism.

By the way, I am reading 'The Love Hypothesis' by 'Ali Hazlewood'.
(Do not ask me about the book please 😭)

After sometime

It was already 45 minutes and I didn't even realised that because I was too engrossed in the book to even worry about the world.

When I looked forward I saw very tight security. I asked the taxi driver that why there is so much tight security.

"Dada itni security kyun hai idhar?" I asked. "Madam ye VIP wala jagah hai iha pe bade bade cricketers aur actors rehte hain" he told me. I nodded my head and gave him the fare and went out of the taxi.

I came out and went towards a tree and stood under it. Just as I stood there di called me. I told my situation to her and she said that she is coming.

Elder sister to the rescue.

After a while she came and while talking we went towards a house. Well, it would be my silliness to call this big-ass kind of mansion a house. I was really impressed looking at the exterior of the house.

But when the door got opened I was really unimpressed.

"YOU!!!" we both shouted at the same time.

Nah! Why did he needed to be here?

Can my day get much worse?

I am talking about none other than the SHREYAS IYER.

He stepped aside and gave us way to go inside. I was looking here and there and was wondering that where did di called me?

Man! You can't believe the interior. It was more beautiful than the exterior. I was looking here and there with wide eyes and opened mouth.

When someone came and tapped on my shoulder. I was to busy to even look at the person.

Again someone tapped and this time I came out of my world.

I turned around and saw Virat Kohli.

Wait! Virat Kohli? You mean the VIRAT KOHLI? Well yes.

I was shocked. And when he stepped aside a little I saw the whole Indian cricket team present there including- Rohit bhai and Jaddu bhai. I was even more shocked.

I was shocked to see them after this long years. My eyes were getting moisty. But before tears can escape my eyes I was captured in a bone crushing hug.

I was in my brothers arms after almost a decade. I couldn't react seeing them.

Though I watch them on tv. But this is different, this feeling is different.