03| griha pravesh

*Not edited*
______________________________________________________________
NEHA'S POV
So today is griha pravesh, finally the day. We decided to do the auspicious work today only. On the next day after we came here we talked to a priest and he told us about today. We had a very little time but still arranged all the things. Prasad uncle and his wife Sumitra aunty helped us a lot. Prasad uncle is our society's secretary. He and his wife is very helpful. They helped me with the decoration and catering. And Kunj and his girlfriend Himadri helped me with the puja arrangements. Kunj was busy so Himadri took me to the market to buy fruits, flowers and necessary things.

Not many people are invited. Less people are invited because first of all we don't have many relatives and the ones We have they all live in Delhi. Some of my friends are invited. Some of Nidhi's friends are invited. Nishant's teammates couldn't make it because they are going to leave for South Africa today Nishant is also leaving. But his trimurti friend made it and they're here. The team is leaving today night so the four of them will go from our house only. And our neighbours are invited.

Mumma is ready and checking all the arrangements because the priest will come anytime soon Nidhi is also ready she is helping mumma. Here I am making my baby get ready. After that I will get ready. Nishant is also ready and busy with his friends.

I am making my baby wear a cute white frock which has strawberry prints on it. It's a cute little frock. Although she is just 2 months old infant baby but still has beautiful hair. I can make two cute pony. So after making her wear the dress. I made two pony on her hair and tied them with cute little strawberry rubber bands. I applied lotion on her legs and she is ready. Fully ready. She is looking like a rajkumari.
My rajkumari
Nazar na Lage 🧿
After giving a little kala teeka behind her ear. I sent her with Mrinal. Yes he came to check if Naisha is ready or not so that they can play with her.

 Yes he came to check if Naisha is ready or not so that they can play with her

(Naisha's outfit)

After she went with Mrinal I also started to get ready. I wore a Heather purple chikankari kurti with white pallazo. Well, I have a different kind of love for chikankari kurtis. It is not like I don't wear Western and short dresses, I do wear them but traditional is love. And my love for chikankari kurtis is unimaginable.
I paired it with a small oxidised earring. And applied a nude shade of lipstick with kajal in my eyes. I tied my waist length brown highlited black hair in a low messy bun. With that I am ready.

 With that I am ready