10| under nineteen final

AUTHOR'S POV
The next day at 9:15 am

Shreyas after getting ready for his practice went outside of his bedroom.

His father Mr. Santosh Iyer was reading newspaper sitting in the living room couch. His mother Mrs. Rohini Iyer was making breakfast in the kitchen. And his sister Shreshtha was coming from her room.

"Maa I am leaving" Shreyas said. His mother turned towards him and said "without eating something? The food is almost ready wait for sometime eat and then go".

"Na ma I will be late" Shreyas said.

"When you were sleeping like a sloth you weren't getting late but you will get late if you eat your breakfast" Mrs. Iyer stated with a mocking smile. Shreshtha was chuckling standing at a side.

Shreyas glared at her. "Usko ghur ke kuch nahi hone wala Khaye bina agar ghar ke bahar ek paw bhi rakkha toh ghar mein ghusne nahi dungi, main bata rhi hu" Mrs. Iyer threatened him while showing a knife.

Shreyas knows if he angers his mom then she will not think twice before throwing him out of the house. He sat down quietly.

Shreshtha also sat beside her brother. Mrs. Iyer then came and started serving the breakfast which consisted of bread and butter and Milk.

Mr. Iyer was observing everything while reading newspaper.

After sometime when Shreyas had almost finished his breakfast he said "maa today I will be late".

His mother looked at him with raised eyebrows so he said "the team made a plan to spend some time together"

And while getting up from the chair he said "I will inform you if I will have dinner or not".

His mother nodded in response.

"Bhai can you drop me to the NGO on the way?" Shreshtha asked while getting up as well.

"Ha chal" Shreyas replied.

After that the Iyer siblings left.

_

(Nidhi's outfit)

(Nidhi's outfit)

Nidhi was standing at the bus stop. She is not going by cab as she thought spending money every day on cab is unnecessary as she can go to her office by bus too.

After sometime her bus arrived at the bus stop. She hopped onto the bus and went to the last row to sit.

After sitting down she took out her phone and airpod from her bag and connected her airpod to her phone.

She played Qafiraana.

_

Shreyas after dropping his sister arrived at the practice.

He entered the ground after submitting his phone.

Rahul Dravid- their coach was talking with their physio- Dr Kamlesh when he spotted Shreyas he went towards him and asked "why are you late?"