An argument- angst-fluff

Sooo another angst bc I honestly like writing them...hope you enjoy!
Tw: cussing, insults,

3rd person pov:
Another day another argument.
Vox and Val were yelling at each other again for the 100th time..but this time was different. This time, things were said and stuff came out (not like that 😭)

"MY GOD VAL YOU NEVER LISTEN I TOLD YOU NOT TO GO INTO MY OFFICE WHEN IM NOT THERE BECAUSE I KNOW YOU WILL BREAK SOMETHING AND WHAT DID YOU DO? EXACTLY THAT!"
"SHUT UP VOX IT WASNT EVEN THAT IMPORTANT I BET YOU ARE ALWAYS IN THERE AND ITS SO ANNOYING SO EXUSE ME FOR THINKING YOUR WORKING AGAIN!"
"NOT THAT IMPORTANT? VAL THAT WAS SOMETHING IMPORTANT IT WAS SOMETHING FOR THE COMPANY THAT WOULD GET US TO DO BETTER WHY CANT YOU EVER LISTEN I SENT YOU A TEXT SAYING IM NOT GONNA BE HERE BECAUSE I WAS OUT WITH VELVET!"
"OH PLEASE VOX WE DONT NEED TO DO BETTER GOD YOUR MAKING ME REGRET I EVER MET YOU"
"What.."
"WHAT- *gasp* Vox..I didn't mean it-"
"Save it. I see how you feel about me so I'll leave you alone. Not like you would care anyways"
"What?..."
"Oh please Valentino I know you don't care about me. No one does, maybe Velvet a little but I doubt you ever did."
"Vox I- is that how you really feel?"
"It's not how I feel it's how it is"
"Vox hun I do care about you I just- was mad..we both were and you have every right to be, I didn't listen but Vox I swear I care about you.."
"..."
"But Vox please dont ever say I don't care for you...I really do and I know I don't show it but I do care Vox..."
"Right.."
"See there you go cutting my voice out so you don't have to listen. Vox- .... Look at me"
"...."
"Vox i swear to Lucifer- look at me Vox."
*looks*
"I care about you Vox, and so does Velvet. Don't you 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 forget that, you understand?"
"yeah..sorry"
"I'm sorry too Vox I just- let's go to bed, yeah?"
"Yeah.."
-After they get in bed-
Vox's pov:
"G'night Voxxy.."
"Good night Val"
I felt Val's wing brush over me as I got closer to him...we always fought and after we'd usually sleep separately but this time was different...this time I wanted to be as close to Valentino as I possibly could. But there was still some part of me that still felt bad..I hurt Val's feelings..
"I'm sorry.."
"For what bby?"
"Snapping at you..I know you care about me and I shouldn't have said that you didn't but I was mad and upset at what you said but that doesn't mean-"
"Vox. Calm down..I should apologize I yelled at you and said some hurtful stuff that I had no right to say.."
"mm.."
"I'm 𝚂𝚘 happy I met you hun I'm sorry for what I said I didn't mean a single word I love you so so much and I want you to know and never forget that. Ok?"
"Mhm i love you too Val.."
"Alright sweetie now let's get some sleep.."
"That sounds amazing..." I said already falling asleep in Val's caring arms. I didn't know what he was saying for the most part but I did know one thing, 𝓱𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓼 𝓶𝓮 and ℐ 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝒽𝒾𝓂.
That's all I needed and wanted to know..
————————————————————————
Well that took awhile but I hope you enjoyed this chapter since it's been a little. if anyone is wondering what app or website I use for my fonts I use

https://coolfont.org
So now you can use cool fonts too if you need to for your stories :) hope you all have an amazing day/night! Bye!
Word count: 640