Vox's ADHD part 2

I just got into 4th pd and I wont be able to post this until after school bc the Wi-Fi sucks but here's a part 2
Tw: cussing, mention of ADHD

Vox's pov:
Once we got to the room she went into the bathroom to let me change and and got her cloths on in there since she needed to take her makeup off. By the time we were in bed I heard a knock in the door.
"Come in Val"
What? Val? Isn't he busy?
"Hey Voxxy i heard about your meds..how long have you been without them"
"I don't know uh..a few weeks?"
"Weeks?"
"I honestly lost count a while ago..."
"Ok..um...are you ok?"
"Yeah why wouldn't I be?"
"Your tapping your foot on the bed continuously.."
"Hm?" I look down to see my foot, indeed tapping on the bed
"Yeah, let's get you some sleep.."
"Uh ok- wait, aren't you busy?"
"Well I took off when I heard about your meds"
"Awe thanks Val" I loved when Val did kind little things like that, it made me feel better.
"Alright you two I'm ready for bed so ya better hurry up. Well Val at least."
"Ok ok Velvet I'll get changed"
"Well then c'mon and hurry up!"
"I am!"
After we were all ready, we got comfortable and fell asleep- well I did at least..

Val's pov:
We this is just great I just got a text from Velvet saying that Vox won't have his meds for a long time because someone blew up the pharmacy. Vox can barely sit still doing nothing with his meds, so I can imagine how bad he is right now. Ugh better just go and comfort him before he blacks out the V-Tower.
Once I got to the room saw Vox climbing into the bed I guess he didn't know I was coming cuz he looked surprised to see me but nonetheless he was happy. We talked for a little before I noticed his foot...doing a shaky tapping movement, i pointed it out to Vox and he was just as confused as I was, that's how I knew this man needed sleep. He couldn't even sit still and notice it, he said he hasn't had his meds in a few weeks but he sounded hesitate and questionable about it so I asked him once more and he said he lost count on how long he has been without his medication...great. Velvet came out and decided to rush me to get ready for bed which I did quite fast, once we all got comfortable Vox feel asleep first, burying his face into my chest getting more comfy for his liking and we drifted off to sleep hoping that his meds would come in soon.
————————————————————————
That was fun to write lmk if I should do a part 3 or if you have any requests for any stories/chapters hope you all have an amazing day/night! Bye!
Word count:505