Vox's ADHD

I made this at 11:30 pm bc I couldn't sleep and I've seen other people do this with Vox so o wanted to join (since I did this late it might not be finished and I'll make a part two)
Tw: cussing, mention of medication and ADHD

Vox's pov:
I've always struggled with my ADHD and Val and Velvs have helped me but now that my meds won't be coming in because some sinner decided to blow up the park pharmacy I have to wait a good long while with me not being able to sit still, getting stressed easily and so much more until they do arrive. And Valentino amd Velvet have kinda noticed me acting this way...
A couple days ago (- - is for thinking)
-god why did I have to get ADHD out of everything, everyday feels worse and worse-
"Uhm..Vox?"
"Yeah Velvet?"
"Are...you ok? You haven't been acting yourself lately.."
"I'm fine and what do you mean I haven't been acting myself?"
"Oh you know what I mean! Have you been taking your meds?"
"Hehe..funny story actually...someone blew up the pharmacy and I can't get them for a while.."
"Oh dear..that's not good for any of us..has your stress been ok? You need anything? A walk, something to..idk help?"
"No but thanks for the offer Velvs...just tired"
"Well than you should stop working for a little. You know working is stressful for you.."
"Your right ig I should stop..but I have so much paperwork that even if I wanted to stop, I couldn't.."
"Vox! Who cares about some stupid paper you need to rest and I will go get Val if I need to."
"Velvet- no don't get Val, I'll take some time off, ok?"
"Good now let's go"
"Where?"
"To the bedroom I know damn well you won't be able to sleep in an empty bed without your meds by yourself so let's go."
"Ughhh fine.."
"Good. Now walk!
————————————————————————
I WILL DEFINITELY BE MAKING PART TWO TOMORROW OR THE MEXT DAY But it is like- 12:00 😭 so I do have to sleep for school (even tho o still make chapters in school) buttt anyway I hope you all have a amazing day/night! Bye!
Word count: 382