Chapter 1

Hi guys my first 'real' story. Hehe ^^ anyways, enjoyy!!!
-----------------------------------
~Applejacks POV~
Hi, I'm Applejack. I am new at the CHS. If I'm honest, I'm a little nervous.
"Haha! Look, a newbie!" A voice behind me said. I looked if there was someone else she was talking about, but nope: I was the only one here.
"Hahaha!" She kept saying.
"Lighting Dust, stop!" Another voice behind me said.
The bully walked away.
"You okay?" The rainbow haired girl asked. I blushed.
"Yes." I answered. "Thanks by the way."
"Yeah no problem. What's your name by the way?" She asked
"I'm Applejack. Nice to meet you. And what's yours?"
"I'm Rainbow Dash. You can call me Dash. But don't call me Dashie!"
I laughed. But then, I looked back to Rainbow Dash. I remember her...
"Ya know, when I was little, I had a friend. She moved to Canterlot, and she looked exactly like you.." I said.
"Omg,really? I remember a friend too, and she looks exactly like you!"
It was quiet for a few seconds.
"Is your full name.." I said and thinking at the same time. What was it? Then I remember it again. "Is your full name Rainbow Danger Dash?"
"Y-yes.." She answered.
"Omg, I can't believe I found you again!" We both said, at the same time. Then we giggled.
"Hey, what's your first class, Aj?" Rainbow Dash asked.
"English. I hate English. What 'bout you?"
"Awesome!" She said. "I have English too! Not that I like English but we just have the same class!"
I smiled of how happy she was. She totally missed me.
•in the classroom•
Me and Dash we're giggling a lot.
"Miss Dash!" The teacher said. "I know your not the person who loves school, but just pay attention!"
"Okay." Dash answered. She looked serious, but in her eyes you saw still she was laughing. She has beautiful eyes..
"Applejack." the teacher said.
"Y-yeah..?"
"Well, you should know the answer for this."
"Sorry, but I wasn't paying attention. Sorry miss Cheerlilee." I answered honest. That's my element.
"I'm glad you are honest, miss Applejack. Well, pay attention." She answered back.
The lesson was done. Now lunch time!
Me and Dash we're sitting at the same table.
"Hi darling." a voice said.
"Hi Rarity," Rainbow Dash answered back. "Oh, this is Applejack. Applejack, this is one of my best friends, Rarity.
"Hello. Nice to meet you." Rarity said.
"H-hi." I said. Sometimes I'm shy. I don't even know why.
Later, more friends of Dash came.
They we're all so nice. I heard from them that Sunset Shimmer first was mean, but she changed. I'm glad to hear that.
~Later That Day~
"Yay, finally, we're going to home!" Dash said. "Hey, Aj, do you want to come to mine?"
"We can go to mine too, ya know." I said.
"Well, okay." Rainbow answered back.
~Applejacks Home~
"Hi Grany." I said. "This is my new friend. Well, actually, I know her from years ago, and we finally found each other back. Do you remember her?"
"Is that- Rainbow Dash?" Grany Smith asked conflicted.
"Y-yes." I answered.
"Hi Grany Smith." Dash said with a smile.
" Oh hi hon, I never thought we could see you again!" Grany Smith said.
"Me too," Dash said.
We all giggled.
~5 hours later~
Me and Dash giggled.
"Omg, how late is it?" Dash asked.
"Oh..." I said. "It's... 9:00 PM?!!?"
"O my god, I should go home!" Dash said.
"Should I bring you home?" I asked. I really want that she was staying.
"No, thanks." She answered. "It doesn't need."
"You sure?" I asked to be sure.
"Of course." dash said, giggling. "Well, see ya Aj."
"Goodnight."
~Rainbow Dash POV~
It was very fun with Aj. Seeing my old best friend back, is very special to me.
I opened the door. "Hello?" I asked. No answer. "Hello?" I asked louder.
"Rainbow Danger Dash!" My stepmother said. "Tell me why your late home."
I want to tell the truth, but she won't believe me. But I still will tell the truth.
"Well, I met my old best friend on school, and I was going to her house, but I forgot how late it was." I answered.
"Is that true?" My stepmother asked.
"Yes."
"Well, good to hear you finally speak the truth."
I was angry to hear that. Sometimes I can lie, but mostly of the time not.
"Well, you should go to bed, Dash," my stepmother said.
I sighed.
"Come on, young lady," my stepmother said angry.
"Yes, stepmom." I answered.
"What did you call me?"
"I called you stepmom. Something wrong with?"
Now she was angry.
"I don't wanna hear you call me stepmom, or something like that, okay?!" My stepmother said.
"Y-y-yes." I answered. I was scared my dad would come. Then he would hit me maybe. Cause maybe he's drunk. I hate it when he is drunk.
"Is Dash still not in in bed?!" My dad said, very angry.
"I'm sorry,dad." I answered.
"Its okay."
I shocked. Did he just said it was okay?
"Sorry, sweetie, but I think I shouldn't drink anymore." My dad said.
"I can explain everything why she was late home." my stepmother said. She always is sweet if my dad isn't drunk. And if he is, she so mean to me.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry guys, not a long chapter. Well, I hope y'all like it. Btw, my bi inspiration is Cartoonprincess15 Please follow her. ^^ okay? Okay.