Chapter 7

Wow chapter 7 already O.o
Anyways, enjoy ❤️
~Rainbow Dash's POV~
I woke up with a smile on my face.
Hopefully my dad isn't drunk...
I toke a shower, put my clothes on, and brushed my rainbow hair.
I walked slowly to the kitchen, to see if my stepmother or dad is awake. But nope. They weren't awake. Yay. I don't need to hear words from my stepmom, and don't need to get beaten by my dad for one day! My dad and stepmom does that always in the morning...
Then I remember a day from 10 years ago...
I was just 4, and almost 5. My dad, me and my mom were happy. We were so happy with each other, we were a perfect family! But then, one day my mom wasn't home anymore. My dad told me she was in the hospital. I didn't know why. Well, she had cancer. But then I didn't know about that. One day, my dad brought me to somewhere. It was a funeral. When I was little, I didn't know what it was, of course. I was scared, and wanted my mom back.
I already knew what 'dead' meant. Then my dad told me she was dad, because she had cancer, and didn't survive it. Then he explained what cancer was, and all. I was so sad to hear that. Then he told me too, I couldn't see her anymore. She was gone. Forever.

I stand there, with tears in my eyes. Then I finally woke up. If I didn't hurry, I was late for school!!
I ran to school, and saw the girls still at the lockers. They were probably waiting for me. I smiled at them, how sweet they were.
Then I went to my lesson. I have math. Math is boring, but I'm with Applejack! I walked with her to my class.
~ Applejacks POV ~
I don't like math at all. But with Rainbow is it 20% cooler, like she says. She's fun, sweet, loyal... But I only like her in a friendly way.
Then I bumped into a boy. Ugh, not again that stupid new boy.
"Ugh, why did you bumped into me, uhm.. What ever your name is!" I said.
"My name is RainShadow. And I bumped into you, because I want to tell you something, next school." He said.
"Don't do that." Rainbow whispered to me. I don't know what to choose. Maybe it's important.
"Well, okay." I said. "But nothing dirty, okay? Cause we already know you like us."
"Us?" He said.
"Can't Dash just come with us?" I said.
"Can't she just give some privacy?" He said.
"Ugh. Fine." I said.
Rainbow just stand there, and stared at the lockers.
"Sorry Rainbow. Maybe it's important." I said, trying to help.
"Okay...." She answered.
I sighed.
-next to school-
The bell began to rang, and everyone ran to house. Well, almost everyone.
Me and Rainbow waited. Why is she still here?
"Rainbow, I know-" I said, but she already talked.
"I wanna help you." She said.
"That doesn't need-" I tried to say, again.
"of course it need!" She answered. Then RainShadow came.
"Ugh." Dash said.
"Rainbow Crash- I mean Dash, could you please give some privacy?" He said.
"No." She answered. I giggled.
"Aj, it isn't fun! I need to tell you something!" He said. "Besides, 10 mins later I'll need to talk to you too."
"Ugh, fine. See ya in 10 mins. I'll just wait outside." Rainbow said. I smiled at her.
Then she closed the door.
"So, what do you want?" I said.
"I don't want anything. I need to tell you something." He said.
I sighed. "What is it?"
"Well, your friend Rainbow Dash is using you, so she can tell you lies about others. She only thinks about herself." He said. It looked like he was honest.
"Wait, really?" I said.
"Yes."
Yes. Yes is he's answer. What...
"Don't talk to her." He said. "I'm only here to help you..."
"O-..okay.." I said with tears. He spooked the truth....
~Rainbow Dash's POV~
Aj walked out the door, with an sad, but also angry, face.
"Hi." I said.
She only rolled her eyes. What's wrong with her ..?
"Your turn Rainbow Dash!" RainShadow said.
"I'm coming!" I said.
"You know that Aj is using you, right?" He said.
"Pfff!" I said. "I don't believe you!"
"Didn't you saw her angry face?" He said. Then I remembered it. She was angry at someone.
"Was she angry.. At me?" I said.
"Yup." He said. "I told her a few minutes go she should let it show, or tell you it. But she didn't listen."
I couldn't believe my ears. I'm in love with someone who is using me?
Then I finally woke up.
"No! Your lying!" I said. "I knew you would lie! And I knew you told lies to Aj! I knew it! I'm going to Aj, and tell her the truth! I knew you wanted to ruin our friendship!"
"Wow, good guessing young lady." He said.
"Don't call me lady!" I said. "I'm going to Aj!"
"You really want that?" He asked. "Because your friendship is already ruined!"
He ran away. I just stand there, staring to the lockers.
Then I remember a party from tomorrow. Aj is coming too, I remember. I can tell her then that he's lying!
My stepmom said it's okay I'm going to Pinkie Pies party.
Well, tomorrow is Saturday, and it's party time! And it's telling-the-truth-time. Heh. Then I walked to home.
I hope this day won't get more worse...

Okay guys this is the longest chapter I ever wrote! 😱 I hope u enjoyed it ❤️
Btw, this story only has 7 or something chapters left I'm sorry 😞
Anyways, should I post a selfie of myself? I ask it u guys, cuz I don't wanna break ur screen at all.. (I'm ugly af 😣😣)
So, yeah comment pls!
Hope u enjoyed it❤️
Mm okay lol bye!