Chapter 10

~Aj's point of view~
I just cried and cried. I couldn't think straight anymore. Then RainShadow walked to me.
"What's wrong?" he asked, as if he was innocent, but I already knew the truth.
"Y-you casted a spell on me... and because of that I had a fight with Rainbow and now..." I said trying not to cry. "Now she might be dead..."
He looked as if he felt guilty... I didn't know if that was true since he lied to me all the time.
"Oh..." that's all he said before he looked at the ground, probably feeling guilty.
"W-why did you cast a spell on me?" I said with tears in my eyes.
"I just... I don't know..." he said.
I looked mad at him and gave him a 'really' face.
"Okay, now please speak the truth," I said getting mad.
"Fine!" he says as he started to explain.
~Rainshadow's point of view~
-when he first came to Canterlot High-
I looked around at my new school. I thought maybe if I went to a new school, I could make a new start since I got bullied at my old school.
As I walked into the school, my eyes first caught a girl. A beautiful girl with pretty rainbow hair, even though her hair was messy I found it really attractive, and her smile made my day.
I kinda wanted to talk to her. It was kinda... love at first sight, you know?
But ever since the first class, she only gave dirty looks and acted jealous. But I didn't notice how attractive her friend was. And that was Applejack... ever since I saw her, I got attached to AJ, and felt like it was love. But Aj and Dash only became closer and closer, which made me feel jealous for some reason. I thought maybe casting a spell would work, but it made it worse.
-back to reality-
"That's kinda it..." I said.
Aj gave me a confused look.
"So you like me? Couldn't you tell me that in a normal way?!" Aj said mad. I kinda felt bad. I knew it was my fault but I hated to admit it. I really didn't like Rainbow. I hated her ever since she gives me those mean looks.
Then I realized... Aj would never like me back. But it doesn't make me sad at all... I don't even love Aj!
"You know what I don't care," I said as rude as possible. "I'm glad that she might be dead."
Aj looked mad and then started to cry.
"Why did you do this?!" she said as I started to walk away.
I didn't give her an answer as I kept on walking.
"You fucking idiot!" she yelled with tears.
"Excuse me?" I said as I got mad and walked back to her.
She looked fearless and mad.
"Who do you think you are?!" I yelled as loud as possible.
She looked in shock.
"I should ask that to you." She said. "By the way, I'm calling the police."
"What?" I said because it caught my attention.
She looked serious, but I knew she was joking.
"Yes I'm calling the police because you gave me a poison," she said not scared of my reaction.
"Well if you do.. I'll beat you up and create worse spells!" I said making her scared.
It was silent for about 2 minutes and then I started to walk away.
I left Aj alone with Rainbow as Applejack started to cry again.
Before I went in my car, I heard Aj talking to someone, on the phone I guessed. And it's true. She was talking on the phone with... probably the police!
When I knew that she was calling the police I tried to search for my car. But before I realized it, the police was right in front of me...

A/N hi guys! Sorry that I took so long to update! I promise that I'll update at least once a week, if that's okay because I'm very busy. Sorry about that tho. And sorry if this chapter is bad, and especially the flashback, but eh yeah... ^^ I guess I'll see you guys next time!