Chapter 13

A/N: happy Christmas eve every pony! Here's an update. Sorry if it's short. But I hope you enjoy!

As Rainbow slowly closed her eyes, Applejack kept begging her to stay awake.
"Rainbow please! You can't leave me alone here," Applejack cried.
After a few seconds, a few doctors came in the room.
"Do you think she can still survive?" Applejack said, with tears in her eyes.
One of the doctors looked at Rainbow Dash, as she shook her head.
"I'm sorry dear, but I guess this is the ending for her." the doctor said with a sad face.
A few minutes later, Pinkie, Fluttershy, Rarity, Sunset; even Twilight arrived at the hospital.
They walked in the room, very worried.
"Is she okay?" Rarity asked to AJ, as the doctors started to leave the room.
Applejack didn't think she had the courage to tell her. She started to cry again. Her friends tried to comfort her.
When Applejack stopped crying, Twilight asked her: "Do you think you can tell us what happened to Rainbow Dash?"
Applejack nodded.
"Well, we were at the party, and Rainshadow gave me a poison-" Applejack started, but Twilight interrupted her.
"Who is Rainshadow?" she asked confused.
"Well, he's a weird guy at our school," Pinkie Pie explained.
"Oh." Twilight nodded. "Continue.."
"When he gave me that poison, I randomly got mad at Rainbow Dash, and we had an argument.. and we even started to fight..." Applejack said, beginning to tear up again.
"You don't have to continue," Sunset said, "We know what happened after that."
"I'm so sorry," Applejack cried. "It's all my fault..."
"No it isn't," Twilight hugged her. The rest joined the hug too.
After a few minutes, Pinkie Pie broke the silence.
"But is Rainbow okay?" she asked, worried.
Applejack looked at the ground.
"No..." Applejack whispered.
Rarity gasped, Fluttershy and Pinkie started to cry, and Sunset and Twilight just looked confused.
"So, she's... dead?" Sunset asked. "How's that possible? There's no way that you can die if you were only fighting."
Twilight looked as if she was thinking. Then she smiled bright.
"I have an idea!" Twilight said happy.
Everyone looked confused.
"What do you mean?" Rarity asked.
"I'll tell you later, but we only have one problem..." Twilight said.
"What is it?" Fluttershy asked curious.
"... We have to go to Equestria..." Twilight said.