Chapter 15

"Sure Rainbow," Applejack says trying to make her feel as comfortable as possible. "You can tell me whatever ya want. I'll listen."
Rainbow Dash takes a deep breath.
"I know this will probably ruin our friendship, but... I need to get this off my chest." Rainbow starts, making her friend feel very nervous. They both aren't used to conversations like these.
"Ever since we met again, I felt something... That feeling always makes me happy... I... I think I'm in love with you, Applejack..."
Applejack looks shocked. She knows that Dash already said something familiar like this, but she thought it was a crazy talk.
Before Rainbow realizes it, Applejack's lips locks hers.
"Rainbow... I love you too," Applejack smiles. "At the hospital, I thought you were just saying random things but I guess you proved I was wrong."
Rainbow Dash giggles and then starts to blush all over again.
"Aj, do you want to be my girlfriend?" Rainbow asks in the most romantic way. She looks so shy at the moment, and Aj finds that very cute.
"Of course!" Applejack replies happily.
"Let's go to my house for a while. It's closer than yours," Rainbow says and grabs her girlfriends hand as she leads her to her house.
'My parents are probably not home.' Rainbow thinks.

~A few hours later~
"Hon, do you think you'll be alright home alone? Ya know if you need somethin', you can call me." Applejack says. It's getting dark so she thought it was better to go home now. Rainbow is taking her home and they're already walking.
"Of course." Rainbow kisses her cheek and makes Aj blush.
Once they were at Applejack's farm, Rainbow, Aj and Granny Smith had a little talk. They also told Granny Smith about their relationship. She's totally shipping it!
"Well, it was fun talking to you guys, but it's already 10 o'clock and it's already dark." Dash says.
"Okay. Message me when you're home." Aj says and kisses her cheek.
Granny Smith smiles happily at them.

After about a hour, Rainbow still didn't messaged Aj.
"I'm worried, Granny Smith." Applejack says. "She doesn't even reply to my message. I called her twice."
"Maybe she's asleep," Granny Smith tries to comfort her granddaughter.
"Yeah but her phone would make some noise if I called her, don't ya think?" Applejack tries to make a point.
Granny Smith also starts to get worried without anybody noticing it.
As Aj's grandmother left the room, she suddenly got a message from Sunset Shimmer.
'Sunset Shimmer: Is Rainbow Dash with you? Because she hasn't replied to any of my messages.'
I replied with: 'no, she's not here..'
"Applejack!" she hears her grandmother say. "Come downstairs please!"
Applejack goes downstairs.
"I was just looking at the news and then I saw this guy.. he seemed familiar." Granny Smith shows her. "Isn't that the guy who put you under a spell?"
As Applejack looks closer, she sees him on the news and starts to read what it says.
'A sixteen years old guy escaped from jail. Please contact if you see him.'
"Omg." Applejack puts her hand on her mouth and starts to cry. "I don't want him anywhere near my family or friends... Or anyone at all.."
Granny puts her hand on her shoulder, trying to comfort her but it's not working...

A/N: sorry for the bad chappie.. I will probably update in a few days or maybe even tomorrow.  The next chapter will be less boring ^-^ Hope you enjoyed this shitty chapter & stay awesome