Chapter 11

~Applejack's point of view~
I was still sitting next to Rainbow, as I waited for the ambulance to arrive.
A few minutes ago, I called the police and Rainshadow is going to jail now.
Then a sound woke me up from my thoughts. That sound came from the ambulance's car.
As a few doctors stepped out, I stood up as they picked Rainbow up. They were putting her in the car.
"Can I please come with you?" I asked to one of the doctors.
"No, sorry." the doctor answered.
"Please," I begged as I started to cry again.
"I'm sorry, but I can't let you come with us." the doctor said.
The doctors went in the car. As they drove away, I just stood there. I felt lost, and my heart was broken into pieces. I didn't know what to do, so I just walked back home. Rainshadow was supposed to bring me home, but since he was in jail, he couldn't.
-20 minutes later-
My home is kinda far away, so it took me very long.
As I walked in, Granny Smith walked to me.
"What happened to you," she asked. I just looked at her and started crying. She hugged me and tried to calm me down.
"Sshh, it's gonna be okay. Just calm down," she tried to comfort me. After a few minutes I stopped crying.
"Now, do you think you're able to tell me?" Granny asked softly. I nodded.
"Well, at the party I had a fight with Rainbow Dash, and eh..." I didn't think I would have the courage to tell her.
"And what happened next?" Granny asked as she waited for me to continue.
"Well, I kicked her.. and she fell on the ground..." I said as I started to tear up.
"Why did you fight with her? You know I don't like it when you fight with people," Granny said a bit mad.
"But, Rainshadow casted a spell on me..." I said with tears in my eyes.
"Really?" she asked and I nodded. She looked confused at me.
"But anyway," I said and continued my story. "I called the police and Rainshadow is in jail now. And I also called the ambulance, but they told me I couldn't come with them..."
Granny Smith just looked at me and hugged me. I started to cry again.
After a few minutes, I stopped crying.
"You probably should get some sleep," Granny said. I nodded as we both went upstairs. I laid in my bed and I fell asleep.

-A few hours later-
I woke up, probably because of a nightmare I had.
I went downstairs and I saw Granny Smith watching TV.
"Hi sweetie," Granny said. "How are you feeling?"
I shrugged. "I don't know."
After a few minutes, Granny said: "We should probably go to bed."
I nodded as we both walked back to our rooms.
I didn't want to sleep. I wanted to visit Rainbow. Then I had an idea... I was going to sneak out...
I grabbed my bag and put in some stuff like my phone, so I could call someone if something was wrong.
I opened my window and got out of my house. I started to walk towards the hospital. It isn't that far away from here. After a few minutes, I was at the hospital.
I asked to one of the doctors where Rainbow was, and she told me where she was.
I went upstairs and found the room. I opened the door as I saw Rainbow laying there. She was sleeping. I just sat on a chair next to her. Then a doctor came in the room.
"You must be one of Rainbow Dash's friends," he said. I nodded.
He just went to check how she was doing.
"Is she asleep?" I asked. He nodded.
After he was done checking her, he walked out of the room.
After an hour, Rainbow started to wake up. I started to feel nervous.
As Rainbow opened her eyes I started to cry.
"Aj?..." she asked.
"I'm so sorry!" I yelled out of nowhere. "Rainshadow casted a spell on me and that's why we were fighting. I'm so sorry.."
She looked confused at me.
"It's okay.. I understand.." she said, still a bit confused.
I sighed.
"How are you feeling?" I asked.
"Not that well. I mean, I broke my leg and my memory isn't that good anymore," she said a bit sad. "But it's okay. It doesn't matter anymore."
"Why?" I asked confused.
"Well um..." she said a bit sad. "I'm not gonna be alive anymore in a few hours..."

A/N: sorry for the bad update! Also, sorry for the late update. I was very busy this week. I'll probably update next week, because I'll be busy next week. But I promise I'll update before 2016 lmao. Anyway, stay awesome!!