Chapter 8

Lol guys I'm sorry I didn't update. My leg hurts a lot 😩 even when I'm walking.. So, I guess only sitting on somewhere is boring!
So, it's update time!
~Rainbow Dash's POV~
I woke up, and remembered from yesterday.
Ugh, that stupid idiot... I really want to punch him in he's face...
I was checking my phone if I have messages.
Lol hey Dashie! Ready for tonight? That party I made because Applejack is our new friend?
~Pinkie Pie
I giggled, and wrote back.
Then I heard my parents yelling.
Ugh, not again....
Than my dad came in my room. He didn't look happy. And he sorta scared me..
"Rainbow Dash!" My dad yelled. "If you want to go to that party tonight, you better can make breakfast, really fast! And clean the mess, me and your mom made!"
I nodded.
I hate it when my dad calls my stepmom mom...
Then I made breakfast, cleaned all the mess, and i was done in 3 hours. Yay! Time for myself! I wanted to lunch with my friends, but i guess they're busy...
But oh well, I can pick up a dress or anything I'm gonna wear tonight.
I choose my rainbow-dress, I wear at the Fall formal. I smiled. Then I met Twilight, and became to be friends with sunset. I smiled again, and then giggled of myself.
So, I already chose a dress for the party. Great. Now I should clean up my own mess, and try to not make a mess again, just like Rarity lol.
Then I was gonna clean my room, until Sunset Shimmer sent me a message.
What's up with u and Aj?
~ Sunset Shimmer
Huh? I didn't do where she was talking about. I just wrote 'Huh?'.
Then I remembered what RainShadow said. your friendship is already ruined.
...
Ooh , I wish it was already night!
Then I would say the truth to Aj, and tell her I love her. Not just love her as a friend, but more then a friend. Then I should kiss her..
Then i woke up. Last time I dream a lot. Maybe it's cause I have a crush. That's possible.
Then my dad yelled at me. He need my help to.. Wash the car. I sighed and walked to my dad.
"Yeah?" I said.
"Don't act like your cool, cause your totally not, bitch." He said. "Now, go wash the car! Or you can't go to the party! And I really want you to go to the party.."
Wait, what? Did he just said, I want you to go to the party..?
"Wait, did you just say, I want you to go to the party..?" I asked.
"Well yes." He said. I smiled so bright.
"Why actually?" I asked happy.
"Because me and your mom don't have to see an idiot for a few hours." He said.
I looked upset again. "Oh.."
"Now, go work!" He said.
I nodded, and washed the car.
And I just thought he would be nice again..
Then I was done. It was almost 7:00 PM. Yay. Almost 'Say-the-truth-time', and almost party time! Yay!
I was so tired, and was about to fall asleep. I had 3 hours, so I guess sleeping won't mind.
Then I fell asleep.
-2 hours later-
I woke up, and remembered about the party. How late is it? Oh. I had 1 hour left. But, oh well. In the time I have, I'll fix my hair, dress myself up, and I'll be done in 20 minutes. And I'll be there in 15 minutes, so yeah.
-40 mins later-
I'm finally done! Well, I better be fast.
"I'm going, dad!" I said.
"Okay. But be back before 10:00 PM!" He said.
"I will!" I said.
Hopefully Applejack will believe me...
Sorry for short chapter! Xc
Bye!