Sparklington

Requested by @maddyk1221 and @buggiebugz

~~~~

Wag's P.O.V

      I was the only one online today besides jordan. I had always had a crush on jordan but he is straight, and he has aureylian. (Spelling?) Oh well, its a hopeless love i guess. "Wag you there?" He called through team speak. "Yes I'm here." "Good I want to know if we can chat after stream." "Ya sure."

•~~teim skiep~~•

I got a Skype call from jordan. "Hey jordan." "Hey, I know its last minute but can I stay with you?" "Why?" "Me and Erin broke up and I need some time." "Oh...sure bud come on over." On the outside I was calm, but on the inside...my mind was screaming 'YAAAAAAASSSS!'  "cool I will get my ticket and be there by next week." "Ok im going to sleep night jordan." Night." *end call* when the call ended I finally let out my excitement..."YEEEEEESS THIS IS HAPPENING!!!" (Ok chill wag xD)

~~tiem skiep to airport~~

Jordan's P.O.V

        I needed to tell him in person my feelings. I saw wag outside "Hey sparklez." "Hey wag." Someone next to us was looking at us with a look that said 'what kind of names are those' "Hey I'm not judging you name." And he walked away.

•~house~•

"Wag I need to tell you something." "Go ahead." "I-I erm... Like you. Like ...like like."

Wag's P.O.V

         "I-I erm... Like you. Like ...like like." He stuttered WHAT!? "Jordan I feel the same way." "Y-you do?" "Yes." I walked up to him and hugged him. "I love you Jordan." "I love you to James." I kissed him. Finally I have the guy I have loved for years.

•~~~A/N~~~•
Yes done sparklington. Also the art is mine. Keep the requests and I will do them! Till next time penguins!(^ω^)