Sad Sparkanite

I made a quick ianite pic. Yay my sucky quick draws!

(Season two) PS. Listen to a thousand years

Ianites P.O.V

       Oh Jordan...I love him with all my heart but he is with tom. I know I could just say he is not allowed to date him but it would crush him. I can't do that to him. I am going more weak by the day. I will tell him right before I pass. Yes. I will do that.

•~~skip a week~~•

Jordan's P.O.V

           I was cuddling with tom on the couch when I got a message from lady ianites. It was a group message, so tom saw it and he said I could go if he goes. I said yes if he stays outside incase its important. And we left. When we arrived she wasnt where she always is she messaged me to go to her bedroom. Oh no! Not today please don't pass away to day! I ran to the room and she looked pail and weak. "M'lady!" "Spark plug...I am going today. I just want you to know...I love you." She kissed my cheek and I picked her up bridal style and she turned to dust in my arms. "No! Ianite...i-i love you..." I whispered and tears rolled down my face I saw a note on the dresser I read it. It said 'press play on the radio' I went over to it and pressed play. It started with a message 'Jordan I will have passed away when you hear this but it was true I loved you this entire time. I knew you were with tom. Be happy and don't let that love go.' And then it started playing 'gotta go my own way'.(listen to it and you will see why its sad)  Why! Why now! How could I not notice how she felt! I will do what she said and keep me and toms love strong...."goodbye ianite..." 'Goodbye my spark plug.' I heard her spirit whisper before dissapering for good. I couldn't help it I fell to my knees crying before tom came in and picked me up to go home.

|•|~~A/N~~|•|

I hope you enjoyed it! It was so sad to write.(T-T) Tell me in comments if you got upset. Till next time penguins! (^.^)