Syndisparklez Smut

Requested by meromeforme
The art I made was one I had just sitting there for a while.

Jordan's P.O.V

         I get to stay a few weeks at tom and tuckers. This should be interesting. I got there and knocked on the door and saw a note at the door. 'We are planning a party went to get stuff for it tom is out back.       ~Tucker'

Oh deer a party...oh well. Im gonna go talk to tom. I went out back and he was relaxing on the trampoline, shirtless. I blushed I had a thing for tom but always pushed it away. I am gonna scare him. I snuck up behind him and "BWAH!" He jump and turned to face me. "Bloody hell jordan!" "Sorry I couldn't help it." "I can't stay mad at you, your to cute." wait what did he say!? "What?" "N-nothing! Come on inside."

Tom's P.O.V

        That was too close. "Anyway go get ready for the party tonight.

•~~party~~•

I was sober but everyone else not so much. Even Jordan was drunk. Wait, I could try something, he won't remember.

"Hey jordan?" "Y-yes toooom?" He was slurring. "You wanna go have some fun?" "Hmm...which fun? Bed or game?" He knew what I wanted. "Bed. If you want." "Sounds good. Let's go." He pulled me to the room.

Jordan's P.O.V

          I was faking to be drunk. I don't drink at all. But tom was sober as well when he asked me, that means he has feelings right? Right. I pulled him to the room. When we got there he pinned me to the wall. He kissed me and I licked his bottom lip and he gave me entrance. We fought for dominance and he won. He moved to my neck and found my spot instantly. "Mn." He went back to my lips and messed with my shorts while I undid his zipper and button. He slipped my shorts down and I pulled his down he pulled my shirt off then his and pushed me to the bed. He messed with the hem of my boxers and pulled them down and then his. He pushed in...OW!  "Tell me when to move." After a few mins I was ready. "G-go, move." He did a steady pace and I soon felt pleasure replace the pain. "Mhn nh." I was moaning. He want faster as I moaned. "Moan my name?" He asked. "T-tom mhnm tom." I moaned over and over again. "Tom I'm g-gonna cum." I came. Tom kept thrusting till he came. He layed down next to me. "Jordan, are you still drunk?" "No, I never was." "Oh...does that mean you like me back?" "Yes Thomas." I pecked his lips. "I love you. Now sleep." I heard him mumble "I love you too."

|•|~~A/N~~|•|

I did et! If you want a spsific prompt just DM me it and I will work on it. Till next time penguins! (/^▽^)/