Syndisparklez

I spent a lot of time on that art.

Tom's P.O.V

         Jordan was a cute looking guy and I absolutely love him but he wouldn't like me in the slightest. I sighed "Tom can you look after the mini dianite?" I heard dianite ask. "Yes, I can." I mumbled. "What's wrong?" "Nothing." "Yes there is." "I SAID NO!" I yelled. "Tom why are you yelling at you god." He asked with a cold voice and a stare that could kill. I quickly kneel and and hung my head. "S-sorry m'lord." I stutterd dang it! "Tom stand up." He grabbed my arm he read my mind. Shoot... "Tom who is the god?" "You." "Good and do you yell at me?" "No sir." "Now I know the real answer, but you need to tell me the truth." Yes sir." "Who do you like? And don't lie or you know what happens." "I-I like J-jordan." "Good tom. And I will tell you something, he likes you too." He let me go and told me I had a hour to tell Jordan or I was in trouble.
T-tom J-Jordan

T-can you come help me?
J-With what?
T-Dianite had me watch his son and I have no idea what to do.
J-On my way

There I did as told and got him over here. Now to do the other part.

•~~jordan arrives~~•

"Hey tom." "Hey jordan, I know this sucks but uh the kid fell asleep and well we have to occupie ourselves." "I don't mind I need to say something anyway." What does he need to say? "Go ahead." "TomILoveYou!" "Huh?" "I love you." Yeeeeeeeeeeees!!! "Sorry tom I know you don't feel the same but m'lady made-" he was cut off when I kissed him. After shock he kissed back. "I love you too." He kissed me again and it got heated. "Jordan wait. We should have the kid gone first." Dianites came a few minutes later and we finished what we started.

|•|~~A/N~~|•|

Yay! I wrote something today! I will be doing smut next!
Till next time penguins! (/^▽^)/