Diasparklez (S1)

*smut warning*

Jordan's P.O.V

        I have to do it I just have to, to save ianite. I was to 'fall in love' with dianite to get on his good side and then to persuade him. 

•~skiep~•

"Hey dianite." "Yes sparklez what do you need?" "I need t-to tell you something." "Well go on spill it." "Well you see...I erm, kinda like you." His face was full of shock. "Well sparklez this will come to a surprise but I feel the same way." He was smirking can't tell if real or trap. (Grammar!) "Really?" "Yes, now come closer." I stepped up to his throne in his temple. And he grabbed my wrist and pulled me onto his lap. I kept having to remind myself 'for m'lady' "Aww why are you blushing?" He chuckled...WAIT WHY WAS I BLUSHING!? "You know why." I said in a playful tone. I still don't know why myself. I can't really like him...can I? 'Yes you do' Wisdom!!!  "I'm sure I do. You are gonna stay here for the day I need your energy tonight, but I need to chat with tom." Omg nooooo whyyyyyy! "Ok." No not okay! He messaged tom to come. Oh boy this will suck. Wait I have never seen how he acts in front of his god. There was a knock, oh deer. "Come in syndicate." Tom stepped through the door, he was shocked at first bit kept walking till he was in front of the throne. He kneeled down, "What is it you need m'lord." "Stand." He stood up and looked at me with much confusion. I mouthed 'don't ask' he nodded. "Syndicate I need you to check on ianite. You know what to do if she fights." "Yes lord." He said and left. Ianite. Omg no! Ianite! I guess dianite felt me tense up. "Don't worry she is alive." I nodded and hid my face.

•~~skiep to night~~•

"Come on we are going to the bedroom." He said with a smirk. Oh my Ianite! Gods don't sleep why are we going to the bedroom! "Ok." When we got to the room he pinned me to the wall and kissed me roughly, I had to kiss back. He started at my neck and found my spot easily. He pulled my shirt. I knew it! Oh deer...YOLO! I pulled his shirt and we broke to get his shirt off. "Let's speed this up." He said smiling. "Mhm..." He snapped his fingers and we were both naked and on the bed. "This is gonna hurt at first." He whispered in my ear. "Mhm." He pushed in. Holy crap this sucks!  He pushed a few more times and I felt pleasure, so much. "Mh uh...faster!" He went faster.

Dianites P.O.V

            "Mh uh...faster!" He moaned I went faster. "Dianite!" That was music to me. I felt a knot. "D-dianite I'm gonna..." He was cut off when he came but I haven't came I pushed a few more times and came. "Dianite...can I sleep?" He mumbled "go ahead. Your gonna be on my lap all day again since you won't be able to walk." I couldn't help but smile. "Thank you." He mummbled and fell asleep.

•~~A/N~~•
There the diasparklez is done! Will you stop poking me now CharcoalBunny? Please! Request will always be open. Till next time penguins! (^▽^)