wag and tucker

Requested by Starlirious

Tucker's P.O.V

           I was getting stuff ready for the dam we have to build. Wag was messing about with dinos and it was cute how much he loved them. If only he loved me that much. But he is with martha. (Marthlignton! Sorry I had to) I don't hate Martha but I don't like her either. Soon she will be a god...HOW AM I GONNA BEAT A GOD? This sucks! "UGH!" "Uh tucker you ok?" I heard wag say. I left my communicator on. "No I'm not ok." "Oh, and why is that?" "BecauseILoveYouAndCantHaveYouCauseYourWithMartha!" I coverd my mouth when I realized what I said. "Wait come again?" "I am not ok because, I love you and can't have you cause your with Martha..." "Oh tucker...I'm coming over." Be fore I could protest he left. Oh deer.

•~teim skiep~•

Wags P.O.V

       I'm gonna talk with him and sort this out. I walked up to the door and knocked he opened the door. "Wag I'm sorry I just wa-" I cut him off with a kiss. "Wag your with Martha what the hell!?" "Tucker there is a difference between champion and lover. I am a champion. I like you too." I kissed him again and he slid his arms around my neck. Tonight will be fun.

|•|~~A/N~~|•|

Done! Requests please. I'm not creative. I need ideas I will do one ship more than once! Till next time penguins! (/^▽^)/