TomxTuckerxSparklez fluff (short)

Requested by summersum1 and CharcoalBunny

Tom's P.O.V

        Me and tucker have been sharing jordan for a fair amount of time. And tonight was movie night which ment cuddles! "Jordan~" "yes tom?" He poked his head around the corner. "You remember what tonight is?" "No what?" "Movie night which means cuddles." (Ok my tablet is a living thing, it spelled 'cute' on its own...HALP!) "yay!" He ran up and hugged me. "Are you gonna get tucker, Jordan?" "Yes, I will get him." He walked out the room and I went to put the movie in. But jordan didn't know me and tucker chose a horror movie, and jordan hates those. It will make him want to hide near us.

•~teim skiep~•

"Jordan, tucker come on." I called. They both walked in and sat down to cuddle, jordan in the middle. It will be fun to watch Jordan's reaction.

•~~skiep~~•

After the movie ended jordan had hid I'm self in me and tucker many times. "Did you enjoy the movie jordan?" Tucker asked. "No." "Aww why?" I said trying to act innocent. "You know I don't like horror." "Ya we know." Me and tucker said in unison. "Come on jordan we can get rid of those thoughts and go snuggle in bed. "Ok, I love you guys." "We love you too." We said in unison again. "We gotta stop that." "Yep."

|•|~~A/N~~|•|
I did it! I will keep requests open always. Till next time penguins! (/^▽^)/