Steve and Sparklez Smut

Random ianite I made.

Requested by BluTyphoon

Steve's P.O.V

Ugh! Why did sparklez have to be so dang cute! I can date him if he wants. Martha is with Wag now. I should tell him...I'm gonna.

3rd person

Sparklez was working on his machines and had no interest in the other people. That was till the one he loved came, Steve. "Hey sparklez." "Steve." "I came to tell you something." "Go on. I need to as well when your done." "I...uh...well...l-like you.." "Oh steve, you said just what I was gonna say." "Really?" "Yes." Steve walked up to jordan and kissed him. And steve took them to his room.

Jordan's P.O.V

When we got to his room he pinned me to the wall and kissed me again. I slid my toung along his lip asking for permission, which he granted. We fought for dominance and he won. He pulled my shirt off and I tugged at his and he removed it. He found my spot and I was messing with his belt and zipper. He bit down on my spot. "Mhn." I moaned I couldn't help it. I pulled his pants down. He slid mine down. He grabbed me and wouldn't move. I tried to get friction. Nope. "Sparklez~" he whispered. "Yes s-steve?" "What do you want?" "Y-you steve. I want y-you." He chuckled and pulled my boxers down. He pushed me on the bed and pulled his down. He pushed in. It hurt bad! "Ahh!" I yelled in pain. "It gets better. Tell me when to move." After a minute or so I was good. "M-move." He did slow thrusts and got faster till at a steady pace. "Mh hnm." I was moaning repeatedly. "F-faster please!" I moaned and he went faster. "Mnh, steve!" That made him go faster. "Steve I'm gonna..." I came before I could finish. He didn't last a second later. "You might wanna rest your gonna be a penguin tommarow." (PENGUINS!...sorry) I nodded and fell asleep on Steve's chest.

|•|~~A/N~~|•|

Done! I hope you liked it! More requests pls I has no imagination...Till next time penguins! (/^▽^)/