Marthlington (Short)

Listen to 'Moments like this' by the afters when it says in bold.

Wag's P.O.V

          Poor Martha,Steve has left her again to go on some dumb mission. I should beat him up but I don't want Martha mad at me. "Waggles can I come over for a bit?" Martha messaged me. "Of course." I hope everything is ok. "Everything is ok waggles. I just want to see my champion." Oh...WAIT! How did she know what I was thinking!? "You are my champion, I can read you mind." "Uhhhhhhhh.....o-ok. " I heard a knock. I let martha in. "Hello martha." "Hello dear."(it autocorrcted hello to jello...xD) My heart flutterd when she said that.**Cue music!** "I know I must be bothering you by coming so abruptly." "Not at all. I was just thinking of what to do." "I wanted to tell you that I broke off my engagement." What!? "Waggles I can still hear your thoughts." "I know. I'm just surprised." "I know you are. But we didn't have love. But waggles you need to know." "Know wh-" I was cut of when she kissed me. I kissed back after the shock. "M-Martha, are you serious?" I asked as she pulled away. "Yes waggles I love you." "I love you too, Martha. And in that case would you like a night out tonight?" "I would love that."

~~skip to night~~

I was laying with martha her head in my lap she was messing with magic particles as a made the float around. "I love you martha." I love you too, waggles. My waggles." And that was the best day of my life. The day the wizard got his goddess as his love.

|•|~~A/N~~|•|

You like? I wanted to do a Marthlington. Requests are always open! Till next time penguins! (/^▽^)/