King of The Nether

Once everyone was on the same page when it came to the plan, the group returned to the Nether and split into their respective groups.

"Try not to bring Herobrine this time, Red," Second said before following Chosen and Dark. "We can't have anyone being possessed while we're fighting."

"Oh, but you see how badly King got his ass kicked when Herobrine did possess Red." Blue said.

"Don't bring Herobrine. Just grab some students and go." Second deadpanned before jumping into the portal.

Red grumbled. "Killjoy."

Gold and Sapphire stood at the gates of the castle, alongside Green and Scarlet. "Piglin Brutes can't be that bad, right?" Green asked.

"If we die, your rephrasing that sentence AND your telling Purple." Gold said, glaring at him.

"Why me?"

"Because I said so. Now, go get reinforcements...somehow. I don't know what's in there, and frankly I don't care, but just find anyone that's willing to help." Gold retorted.

"Fine."

Green begrudgingly followed Scarlet to the Note Block Universe portal, Gold and Sapphire staring after them.

"You sure this is gonna work?" Sapphire gestured to King, who was talking to Yellow and holding the Minecraft Staff.

"As long as they don't think he's going to murder them, we should be fine. We'll explain the situation and why we're there, and hopefully they'll help.

"And your sure this'll work?"

"I'm never sure. But if they served under him as a person who was grieving the death of his son, they'll help get Purple back."

"How can you be sure?" Sapphire asked.

"They looked up to Purple as much as they looked up to me," King said. "They might not be alright with aiding in a war, but if Purple's brought into the equation, whether their aiding him in leading a war, or helping rescue him from the opposing side, they will help."

"Well, as long as they'll help."

King's judgement about the piglins helping was...a little off, to say the least.

One sight of him with the staff and they brought out their weapons, guarding the littler ones and snarling.

"Hey, hey! King's on the good side! We're not gonna hurt you!" Sapphire exclaimed, throwing Gold behind her and gesturing to King.

The leader snarled louder.

"Easy there. King's not gonna hurt you." Sapphire walked closer to the piglins.

"Sapphire, wait!" King reached out to her, only causing the piglins to increase their guard.

"Your King won't hurt you," Sapphire said gently. "He's looking for your help."

The piglins stopped, blinking in confusion.

"There's a war going on, and we're looking for reinforcements. He needs your help."

The piglins continued to stare at her.

"Prince Purple is in danger," King spoke up. "He needs help, and you guys were the few I could think of."

At the mention of Purple, the lead snarled at the mention of him in danger.

"Yeah."

"We need your help if we're going to get him back safe and sound, because you guys are smart like that. And besides, King cares about Purple a lot. And he's your prince!" Gold said.