Soft

"What in the living fuck did you do to my cat?!"

Adam, who was left unsupervised for more than five hours in the apartment alone, smirks with pride and joy at his horrid sinful artwork. His sin he committed involved Gary; the tramautized victim from beginning to end.

"My poor baby!" You immediately crumble down to the floor before the once fluffy black cat, who was in face shaking tremendously, turn over with Gary in arms to scold the high ego satanic angel "What the fuck is wrong with you?! This is fucking insane even for you!"

He laughs at that, the weapon a.k.a razor in hand still, to which he slumps over without a care of this problem "What's so bad about a hair cut? Bonus! That bitch is not as fat as we thought! Fucking liar is skinny as fuck!"

Livid. You were so livid about this situation. Just what the fuck did a innocent animal do to deserve this?

"Cooked for yourself tonight you fucker!"

"Waite wha-?"

He didn't have time to react for your on a mission to make a cat size hoodie for Gary. Victim of Adam. Most likely will have to bundle him into a cat burrito to keep warm. The weather is dropping low tonight.

Walking into your room, door locked shut, Gary was set under the covers of your bed. Satisfied mews were heard after leaving him to burrow away in darkness and warmth...

"Oh, come on! It's not like I killed it!" Adam was at your door, to which you groan, speaks more "I mean, didn't he need it? The dude looks like shit."

"Cats are not meant to be perfect Adam! And for God sake! He looks so sad and depressed now!"

Gary pokes his fluffy head out, seeing you already picking out and sketching his soon to be cat hoodie, to which decided to hop off the bed to sleep and cuddle into your lap. He was safer, calm, and protected now that his caring, sweet owner was here. He even began to message your left thigh for a few minutes before turning himself into a naked partly cat loaf. Sleeping with delightful loving purrs every once in a while.

"I'm sorry should I ignore that bitch looks exactly like that lasagna loving possibly type one and two diabetes fat ass cat? Did you even notice that? I sure as hell did!"

"Adam, leave us alone! You done enough!"

"Oh come, babe! Don't do this to me-!"

"Adam.Leave."

That seems to work. For the moment you said that, voice turn low and proven to him your beyond livid, the angel who sinned so low backs up. He walks away to leave you two be. Silence swallowing the small crappy apartment the rest of that horrid day.

Only, still upset with Adam, to have a note written in gold ink. Slipped under your door right after double knitting a cat sized hoodie for Gary three in a half hours later. Gary was now asleep on your bed, arms in the air and snoozing away without a single care in the world.

You stared down at it with eyes that could kill...

"Are you going to pick it up or not?"

"I'm not planning to after what you done today." You snapped at him, brushing your now clean hair before heading to bed with Gary, to which turn off your desk lap as well "If this is about dinner suck it up and cook for yourself. Apparently, you can cook."

A frustrated sigh left Adam, thinking he was going to be mean and stuff, only to hear something different. More soft. Less mean. An entirely different person.

"I....I want to apologize for what I did to Gary. I should have waited to communicate with you about it, and since I'm staying here rent free, I....I messed up by trying to fix it myself.."