Stars

Adam was acting like a gentleman to his mortal roommate counterpart. He stood by your frame like a high ego giant, less taller with his armor on, yet began slowly showing new sides of who he was. Most of it is things he never knew he had. 

"Adam, what are you doing?" You were slowly growing used to Adam's human self, and he knew it too, find his arm wrapped around your back, large veiny palm of his hand caressing your hip, dainty thick long fingers gripping your shirt with sweet gentle care, soon pulling your smaller frame closer to his, forbidding you to run off "Adam?"

"It's so that I don't lose you. I mean, your a midget and one look away your fucking gone." He snorts, his attention shifting from the clowns to your form tucked away in his side, ignoring the warmth sweeping in with as his once smug smirk shows, thinner with a hint of teasing in it "Besides, you look way better tucked away in my side. Like a bunny.~"

Warmth creeped onto your cheeks, a small tint, only to allow Adam to keep you closer to his side. Proud of how this night is hitting off so soon. Not long he managed to find a interesting ride to get in line to. The glowing lights of the blue, white, and purple blink and perform unlimited needed attention to bring people in. Peeking up from burrowing into the Adam's side find the all known ferris wheel. The people inside were confined in a see through metal boxes. They were placed in A/C and could see from within the box all around them, a 360° view thanks to thick clean clear glass. It seemed like a nice ride...

"Your not afraid of heights are you?"

"No.."

Adam tilts his head back, eyebrows  back slightly, eyes keenly disbelieve your answer "You are...aren't you?"

Your eyes trail off, avoiding his, finding the wall more intriguing than him and his questions.

You whole heartedly expected him to tease or humiliate your fear. One silly fear. From finding the wall more intriguing  turns to creeping warmth to envelope your form entirely. You weren't a flushing mess till you realized what was placed on you. Adam took off his jacket. He let your form free to place his humongous jacket on your smaller petite form. Even after he didn't dare to see your reaction to his gentleman sweet gesture. No. He respectfully turned his head away to the dude, asking how many were in the group. With his arm placed back around your back snuggly as before, it appears it was only the two of you in one cargo shuttle. Alone and a cross from each other.

It was all fine and dandy till it began to move, the shuttle moving softly, which resulted in holding onto the bar opposite the side of the exit. Fear slowly kicking in.

Snapping his fingers, he caught your attention, and unlike you, he was calm and fully man spread, his face softens as so did his eyes and smile. Once again. A different version of Adam.

"Do you want to hear something funny?"

You laugh, clearly not eager to listen "T-This isn't the time for jokes Adam.."

He smiles thinly "You sure? It involves  why I fell into your patio."

That got your interest. Immediately divert your attention to his lay back, leg spread, calm nonchalant form. Still gripping the bar for your life while both eyes and ears were on him and his so-called joke.

"It started off with one persistent high hope goodie toes demon; Princess of Hell. She believed sinners in hell could redeem themselves by going to her crappy hotel and stop sinning. I mean, demons can't be redeemed, so how can sinners be redeemed so easily? A hopeless, fruitless dream." His attention stays on your (E/C) eyes, making sure you are listening to everything he is saying, resumes after a raspy gruff chuckle erupts from his chest, staying on topic "Any way, she never gave up. Even after so much bloodshed after every extermination to decline sinners. She remains strong and focused. And here is where I come in....Lute was my partner in crime, the chick that wins, only she never backed me up in time. My weapon of choice louged itself into my wing mid flight. I couldn't fly..."