Demonic

Been a few months but I'm back ya'll!

No breaks or time skips, straight soild chappie!!

Grab your holy water, tissues, whatever, and good luck ya sinners!!

°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°

Lucifer's fallen angel and single divorced king of hell dad mixed sex drive is by far the most dangerous thing to ever do with him.  Especially when he is in heat. The things he was doing to this mortal body, pleasure-giving sins of bliss and stars, were by far the most lethal actions due to being not yet marked by him. It would have gone smoothly if his father's creation did not claim you. Yet, succumbing to lust and Lucifer's dominating nature in bed, you managed to survive hours of bliss. In all honesty, he was aiming to tire you out and hope it was enough to, not only prove you're his now, but to get rid of that drug in your system completely. It worked in both your guy's favor...

"Is the bath helping darling?"

The king of hell was sweet enough to set up a hot milk bath as a form of aftercare. His maids didn't do anything. This was all him. In fact, right after tossing in some orange slices and plenty more rose petals with a tad more rose water infusion to the milk bath, he never dared parted ways with your exhausted over stimulated form. Lucifer even stripped his cloths to cradle your form from behind. Gareenting you won't drown yourself and was kind enough to message your sore parts such as thighs, neck, back, love handles, anything you like to be touched during your recovery from earlier event.

"Mhm.."

Smiling, deeply messaging your buttox, which were in fact a dangerous shade of red and covered in deep surely to scar bite marks, begin to admire the art work of your once clean back. He admits that his inner demon knows what to turn him on, and for your back was living proof, those crimson eyes never left the moth tattoo that was beautiful imbedded into your skin. It was beautifully done. And, my oh my, did it turn him on by staring at it alone.

"Luci?"

"Yes my love?"

"It's too late to ask now but..." your voice cracks a bit as his eyes look innocently into your curious ones, no worry just curiosity, before looking down at the bath water a second after "...am I, well, hell bound now? After we did it and all.."

He was so gentle with his mortal lover, lifting them to face him fully than hide away, cupping your face with both hands, his eyes admiring his love to which he will never let go unlike the others, he fallen hard for you and you knew it too  "That is if you wish to stay here darling. I...I may have claimed you but your still a person of free will and spirit. So, if you had to choose, would you prefer staying here in hell with me or roam free in heaven above?"

It was a tough question to answer so soon...

"....Can Gary come with me?"

That confused Lucifer, tilting his head to the side a bit, like a lost confuse puppy would do "Gary?"

"That fat orange cat I held while you saved both of us. I kept him and named him Gary."

Lucifer beams "OH!" to which he, i guess he got your things here too, pulls out your phone with excitement, eager to see "Is he well? I just love cats! So cute and fluffy and squeezable!!"

He was blabbering on with excitement, the animal lover in him showing more and more, until it all goes dead silent once a photo of a unbelievable crime was shown to him. That smile vanished the moment it recognized who the unlucky victim was. Staring up at him like if a photo could communicate the crime that has been committed.

"He looks like an alternate uglier version of Garfield with an ugly sweater-"

"I made that sweater!"

"-Beautiful! I-I meant, my oh my, what a beautiful sweater!"