Treasure hunt 2

Freen's pov

I don't know why Becky is hyper about this treasure hunt. She's so focused on the stupid game and forgot that I was near her.

But she's cute, when she's excited.

After the 1st clue, we found the 2nd one quickly than the others. I think.

When Nam read the 2nd clue

'I’m not the alphabet, but I have letters. I’m not a pole, but I have a flag.'

I was like wtf, but seeing Becky so desperate to win this hunt. I wanna help her than being unfocused. So I did my best to think but it's not that easy.

"These riddles are ridiculous" Nam said and pouted.

"Come on guys we can do this, come on we have to win this" Becky said.

Seeing her this determined turns me on alot. I'm controlling myself not to kiss her senselessly right in Front of everyone.

Geez Freen, control your dirty hormones.

I came back to reality when I felt a pair of arms in mine.

"You ok babe, penny for your thoughts" she asked in her British accent.

"Why do you sound so sexy" i blurred out and saw her cheeks turns red. She chuckled to erase her embarrassment.

"Gosh babe, why do you have to turn me on now" she asked and smirked

"Should we do a quicke" i asked her playfully. We haven't done anything more than we have done. And now that my periods is over. I want her badly.

"Oww, you are saying like we are having a lot of sex daily" she said and we both laughed. For a moment we forget that we have audiences.

"Hey lovebirds" it was none other than Noey. I saw her smirk.

"If you are done with flirting, shall we go and find the next clue" she asked

"Wait did you already get the 2nd one" i asked and they all nodded.

"Woohh, who solved the riddle" Becky asked

"It was none other than your gummy bear" Irin said and smirked

"Oh my gummy bear finally started to use her brain" Becky said and faked her cry " aww I'm so proud of you" she added and tried to hug irin.

"Geez Bec, stop" Irin yelled and we all laughed.

"Let's go" Nam said

"Wait, what is the answer to the 2nd riddle" i asked

"You'll find it soon, now let's go and find the 3rd riddle" Heng said and i nodded. Becky and I walked together following the others.

We were lead to a mailbox. Wait mailbox. That's it that's the answer.

Fuck, why didn't I think about it. I should use my barin and solve the next one other than just day dreaming about Becky. Even though the day dreaming is better option. I want her to know that I'm also making an effort. I want to help her win.

She looks so happy, while taking the 3rd riddle form the mailbox.

'Make a wish, but don’t take a drink.'

Becky read it aloud, i thought for a second and i got the Answer

"Follow me, i know the answer" I said and started to run.