Dressing room 2

Freen's pov

When Becky turned around after locking the door, I was fuming with anger.

"What the-" I was gonna yell at her but she shut me up by kissing me.

Fuck

She's kissing me. I stood there without moving until she bit my lips and i kissed her back. I started to kiss her and it was so fucking good.

God, I missed this feeling, I missed her, i fucking missed everything about her.

Our kiss was getting more aggressive but i felt the longing and love in that kiss we shared. A tear left my eye and she stopped kissing me.

We both were panting for air. But our faces were still close. Her hands cupped my cheeks and wiped the tears that escaped.

"I'm sorry" she said in a whisper and i looked at her eyes and saw tears forming on her eyes.

I didn't waste any time I kissed her. With the same longings. It feels so good to kiss her. To feel her. We both were so focused on our kiss and she pulled me closer by my hips and i let out a small moan. We broke the kiss.

But her lips were on my neck inhaling my scent and showering butterfly kisses.

"God, I missed you baby" she said and i lost it. I cried hugging her tightly.

That's when i realised that I missed her soo much too. And I can't be with anyone if it's not her.

She broke the hug and wiped my tears.

"Don't cry baby" she said and kissed my cheeks.

"You do look cute but you are more beautiful when you are smiling baby" she said making me smile.

"Such a sweet talker" i said slightly pushing her by her chest. But she held me closer and kissed me again.

This kiss was the most passionate that I have ever had in my life. It felt so perfect.

She broke the kiss.

"We should go now," she said and i nodded

"But we will talk about this tonight" she added

"As you wish my baby" I said and kissed her forehead.

We both got out of the room, I was expecting some teasing from my friends but they didn't.

"Hey, it's your turn guys go and give them measurements " Noey said and Becky went first.

Kate was measuring her.

Nam came near me and gave me tissue, i looked at her

"Wipe it idiot, do you want your son to ask questions about your smudged lips" she asked. Damn i blushed and quickly took it from her hands.

I wiped my lips and looked at Becky. It's the same on hers too.

I saw Engfa going near her and whispering something in her eyes. Bec blushed and took wipes form Engfa and she cleaned hers.

She looked towards me and winked and i just blushed more.

After the measurements we all were finished and ready to go back home.

"Bec, Finn is staying us tonight" Char said and she looked towards Char

"No" she said quickly

"I'm not asking Bec, and you both need to talk so Finn will stay with us" she said and Becky nodded.

"Be a good boy and, don't give troubles to your aunt ok na" Becky asked and Finn just nodded. He was too tired and was laying on Engfa's hand.

"Feed him after 7 and don't let him sleep empty stomach na" Becky said

"I will take care of him, now go and take care of Freen" Char whispered the last part but I heard it.

Suddenly I was feeling awkward and shy.

So i walked towards my car quickly.

"Freen wait up" ....