Late Honeymoon 🔞

Becky's pov

I was looking out the windows, it's a peaceful view from here.

The beach always relaxes me

The beach always relaxes me. And the fact that we are here in Hawaii excites me cause it was the place I wanted to go for a honeymoon.

Whatever you are guessing is right. We are on our honeymoon.

It's already been 2 weeks since our wedding. After the wedding we had to go to work cause I had an important business to close. Our family and friends literally forced us to go on honeymoon right after the wedding.

But i had a business to complete and Freen wants to be with Finn, cause we don't want him to feel like we neglect him even though we know he won't be thinking like that.

We reached here 2 hours ago and because the ride was too exhausting and we both were tired so we slept as soon as we reached our room.

"Hey wifey" I heard Freen calling me. I didn't have to look back cause she's already hugging me from back.

"Hey sleepy head how was your sleep" i asked as i turned around and embraced her. She smiled and pecked me

"It was a good one, I was super tired baby" she said and snuggled closer to me.

"What are you doing here" she asked

"Thinking while enjoying the view babe" I said and she looked at me.

"What were you thinking" she asked.

"Just thinking about what our parents and Finn wanted from us" i told playfully. After we got married both our parents were asking us to have another child cause Finn wanted a little brother/sister and our parents want another grandchild.

"Babe, can we have the baby after a year or something" she asked breaking me from my thoughts.

"What babe?" I asked her cause i didn't hear it properly.

"You know about the baby, can we not rush things. I couldn't even have time to be your Fiance for 24 hours and we got married and it's not like I don't want to get married to you or anything. But can we have our baby after a year " she asked. Which was already on my mind. So i caressed her cheeks and pulled her closer for a kiss.

"I was thinking the same, I want to spend more time with you, and Finn is already taking too much time of you and another child mean I'wont get enough attention for me" i said and pouted

"Aww my cute wifey, my all attention is for you" she said and pecked me. Which i deepend by pulling her closer by her nape.

We broke the kiss when we needed air. My hand travelled to her breast and i squeezed it.

"I'm all yours baby and you are mine Rebecca" she said in a seductive way which turned me on quickly. i kissed her again with a mix of love and lust. when we broke the kiss i saw her dilated eyes. And i know its the same as me. cause i feel the heat raising on my body

"And I'm all yours my wifey" I said and kissed her again. Our kisses went deep and we became needy. I lifted her carefully and walked towards the bed.

I sat on the edge as Freen was on my lap. I broke the kiss and kissed her neck. She threw her head back giving me more space to devour her.

"Hmm babe" I sucked her pulse point earning a moan form her. My hands were roaming on her body and it landed on her breasts. I looked at her eyes and she nodded in understanding.

I quickly took off her top and unclasped her bra. The sight infront me was heavenly. I could never get enough of the sight.

Freen pulled me closer and kissed me. I gently placed her on bed without breaking the kiss.

I was already on top of her. Her hands took mine and placed it on her breasts and i squeezed it. I broke the kiss and looked at her. She was a goddess and the sight was damn.

"You are so beautiful baby" I said and kissed her again. And my kisses traveled down to her neck and to her chest valleys. I licked there and attacked my boobies.

I sucked and played with her nipples earning many moans from Freen.

"Babe" she called and i know what she wants. I move my hands towards the centre and slowly massaged it.

When I was done with her boobies, she pushed my head towards her centre. I smirked and removed her panties.

I know I've said this before but damn she's such a heavenly sight and I've won't get enough of her.

My hands Travelled towards her bobbies and i grabbed one in my hands.

"Ahhhhhhhrrrrr" she moaned and I started to lick her pussy and she grabbed my hair and made me go deeper and as a good wifey I did. And she cum on my mouth. I licked her all over and went towards her.

I kissed her again letting her taste herself. I laid beside her and she snuggled closer to me.

"That was so amazing hubby" she said and i looked at her in surprise

"What?" She asked

"Call me again wifey" i asked and she chuckled

"Call you what daddy" she asked in a seductive way

"Damn, you are gonna be the death of me Sarocha Armstrong" I said and she shook her head

"You really love calling me as Armstrong huh" she asked playfully

"You are an Armstrong, My wife" I said and she pecked me

"I love you so damn much my Hubby" she said and i hugged her tightly

"And I love you so so so sooo much my wifey" I said and pecked her forehead.

"Don't sleep yet, it's my turn" she said and went down.

The night was too long and too steamy. I know we are gonna have a hell of a honeymoon.