Make you sore 🔞

Freen's pov

"Baby stop" she said and i stopped. Did i do something wrong .

"I-i'm s-" i couldn't complete my words she shushed me up by kissing.

"Hey hey don't think too much, you didn't do anything worng except -" she paused and roamed her eyes all over my body

"What" i aksed her

"You're still fully covered and i want to feel you too" she said and pouted. I chuckled at her cuteness.

"Take it off from me daddy" i said and she wasted no time she just ripped my shirt and removed my all dress.

I was like where did this side came from. One minute she was such a baby and now her daddy side. Oh my god.

"Now it's perfect" she said and pulled me for a kiss. Our kisses grew more wild and she made me under her but i turned over and made myself top of her.

"I told you daddy, it's my turn. So just stay and enjoy the pleasure" i said and went towards her croach area.

I parted her legs and made my mouth near where i always wanted to be.

I slowly started to lick and bite her pussy.

"Ahhr mommy" she moaned. The way she called me gave me more energy cause I was doing it hard. I slowly thrusted my tongue in and made her moan more.

"Fa-faster babe" she said and i did. Within a few thrust she came on my mouth and i licked all of her juices.

"Hmm yummy" i said and kissed her lips so that she could taste herself.

She was breathing hard trying to catch her breath. And she was looking so fucking sexy.

"That wa-was" i didn't let her finish I enter my finger into her.

"F-freeeeeeen" she yelled and pulled me closer to her.

I didn't say anything. I planted some soft kisses on her face and neck until she adjusted to my finger.

"Move now" she said and i did what she asked.

I slowly started to thrust her.

"Mommy fas-faster" she said and i started to thrust faster.

"Ahh Babeeee" she moaned and arched her back. Her pussy was so tight and and i could feel that she was getting close.

"Cum for me daddy, cum" I said and within a few thrust she came on my fingers.

I pulled my finger out and looked at her. She was a beautiful sight to see. She looked flushed yet so sexy.

I brought her fingers to her mouth and she licked her juices. I kissed her so that she could taste too.

I laid beside her and she wrapped her hands over me.

"That was" she paused "a little hard-core" she said and chuckled so did i.

"I love you my love" i said and kissed her and she returned the kiss. We broke the kiss and she slowly opened her eyes while smiling.

"I love you too my soon to be wifeyy" she said and pecked me.

"Let's see" I said and and she pouted

"Ready for another round" i aksed

"Babeeeee" she whined but it didn't stop my finger or me.

And also her body cause her body wanted more and I'm willingly ready to do it all night.