A Case of Mistaken Reality (A Sea/Huey/LP/Drake Story)

NARRATION

After "disposing" of Scrooge and Della by throwing them into the Ramrod, he met outside the former "automatic" doors with Bushroot, QuackerJack, and Megavolt who were watching and carrying the tied up children. They all looked to Bulba scared of him as he emerged from the room, prying the "automatic" doors open. "Let's take them to the detaining cells." The kids tried to break free but the roots wrapped tightly around their little waists made it even difficult to breathe if they struggled very long. They all gave in and accepted their fate as they were taken to the detaining cells. "We can't have any distractions for our big plans!" Bulba added with a smile to his new colleagues.

Little did he know, or even remember, that there was one duck he forgot to count on...

Wade was still searching for his friends from the view of the ventilation system inside the walls, ceilings and floors of the research facility

<:><:><:>

Chaos was raving throughout St. Canard; though Bushroot had found a room to rest in inside the research facility, his root system had spread all throughout the city of St. Canard. And thought Huey's button was destroyed, Gizmoduck still found its location signal and found himself fighting off Bushroot's root system off the St. Canard Bridge! The roots were difficult for his power saws and blades to cut through, still he pressed on in order to save not only St. Canard from these villains, but his family from danger!

Right from her office desk, Mayor Owlson made a news announcement on the local St. Canard News Station. "I have urgent news for the citizens of St. Canard! I can't believe I'm saying this..." she sighed wishing that this did not sound as absurd as it really was. "But a inter-dimensional rift has opened, causing four super villains from an old tv show to wreak havoc on our city!" News showed Gizmoduck working between helping clear the Bridge and moving people out of the way of danger. "I urge citizens to stay in their homes. Our police forces are already overwhelmed!" She explained saddened, she then looked seriously into the camera.

"But if I understand one of Darkwing Duck's multiple catchphrases correctly... it's that "when there's trouble you call DW." She straightened to show trust in Darkwing's heroism. "Darkwing? St. Canard is calling you, NOW! We need a hero!" The camera cut to other news which wasn't much.

NARRATION - DW'S TOWER

Inside Drake's tower, he, Gosalyn and Launchpad watched Mayor Owlson's announcement on the news. Drake could hardly believe what was happening in St. Canard and that the citizens were looking for a hero to trust in for justice. Gosalyn looked rather seriously at Drake as he lowered his head to hid his face. "Alright Darkwing, whats the plan?" "DW's been waiting for this moment his whole life!" Launchpad mentioned excitedly on Drake's right side; Drake sighed and swiftly turned his seat around to face his friends.

"Well, after careful deliberation and strategizing, I've come to a well-researched conclusion..." Drake began, Gosalyn felt something extra coming. "We... ARE DOOMED!!!" Drake stood up and ran in a circle flailing his arms like a scared little boy and tripped over his cape. Face planted on the floor, Gosalyn looked to Launchpad confused, he looked back at her equally as confused. "Hmm, well that didn't inspire confidence." WANDA, the computer, noted sarcastically in a British Della voice.

Darkwing Duck Theme (2020 Remake)

By: "The Reel Trailer Editor" on YouTube

Gosalyn helped a sobbing Drake up from off the floor and got him back into his seat. "Get a hold of yourself man!" She slapped Drake in the face to hopefully knock some sense into him, it barely did anything. "The city is in trouble! My grandpa is still missing! You said yourself that you wanted more crime to fight, so go kick some villain butt!" "Yeah, but those are SUPER VILLAINS!" Drake whined as though that was an excuse. "They have SUPER POWERS and everything!" Suddenly a notification sound came from WANDA. "Incoming Call, from Fenton Crackshell Cabrera..." WANDA announced, the call was answered by Drake. On a smaller screen Fenton's face illuminated, worry smeared visibly across the seemingly unknown hero's face.