The Split Sword of Swanstantine (A Sea/Wade/Avalon Story)

SEALIA MAY McCALLISTER - McDUCK MANOR

"Truth." I said, Webby had invited Lena and Violet over for a sleepover, we were currently playing truth or dare on our pillows on the floor of Webby's attic room. I have come to realize that Truth or Dare is a lot more fun when people know who you really are. We had to exclude the boys because at least two to three times an adventure they'd ask me random questions about my dimension and their life as a show.

Luckily Wade already knew a lot about me so I let him be the one to answer any questions about me that he knew. The truth I called for was for Violet, "Okay, what do you wanna know?" I asked with a smile, "You said that you knew about all of us before you even knew us, including the adventures the McDucks went on, right?" "That's right." I replied. "What was your most anticipated adventure and what was your greatest risk?"

I was shocked at this question, a hard one. "Aw that's not really fair! I was excited for every adventure, but... I guess if I had to choose it would be the time the boys and I found the secret catacombs under Castle McDuck when the boys found out about Della." Webby gasped and groaned leaning back her head. "I was so in awe of the Castle and the mysteries it held that I could hardly even speak or do anything!

Except bask in the presence of being there! I missed out on a whole adventure that changed the course of their life!" I smirked, Lena looked to me and rolled her eyes. "And your greatest risk?" Violet asked, I exhaled and thought about that for a moment. "That's a hard question too. Really, the greatest risks I've ever took was just being apart of the adventures in the first place." I said resting my chin on my hand.

Webby, Violet and Lena leaned in and listened to me. "But, again, if I had to choose, it would have to be either one of two times: During Christmas this one time, Dewey went off and time traveled to a time when Uncle Donald and Della were young; Wade tried to stop him from leaving which needed to happen, and then, of course, our being there could have changed a lot more than anticipated."

Webby and Violet gapped at the mention of time travel, or maybe Webby had gapped because I had said "Dewey" time traveled. "And the other?" Webby asked inching closer to me, she was lying on her pillow to my right, Lena to my left. I looked to Lena and sighed, "Actually, the greatest risk I took was being in the Other Bin with you guys..." Webby looked confused, Lena's eyes widened and then saddened as she understood.

"Did we ever tell you what really happened that night, Webby?" I asked, she shook her head no, Lena started it off. "Well, when I opened the door to the room with that dreamcatcher that shows your worst nightmare, my worst nightmare was losing you two and losing my freedom to Aunt Magica." Webby and Violet held their breath as they listened as though they knew that there was more to the story.

"So after we were headed back up to the mansion Aunt Magica tried to overtake me to walk and talk how she wanted me to, but instead, Sealia came up to me and Aunt Magica decided to possess her instead." Both girls gasped covering their beaks. "Is that what you were talking about that time we were in the bog, Sealia?" Violet asked me with wondering eyes, Webby was still in shock.

"Yeah, she possessed me that night after the Other Bin; I had spent the night at Lena's in the abandoned amphitheater, went on the adventure that day where we found out more about Della, and then that night she let me go after Lena and Wade saved me." "Okay, I think we can all agree that you have had an adventure of a lifetime!" Violet said with wide eyes, I looked confused at her. "What do you mean?" Webby asked.

"You've spent the last four years in another dimension that happened to be your favorite tv series! You got to meet the main, side, and background characters, you helped each of them in MANY ways, and even changed things for the better!" I smirked and looked down twisting my hair on my finger, "Yeah, its been a crazy ride. But I would not do it all over again if I could."