The Secrets of Sealia McCallister

SHAYLA ANN McCALLISTER - McCALLISTER HOME

I could barely sleep last night; just thinking about Sealia and how she's not even the same person she was four years ago! I should've noticed more! She was a lot more introverted before, and I can't remember when it was that she started acting differently than she was used to be! AUGH!!! This is so stressful and is giving me anxiety! Why didn't she tell me when it first happened? Maybe she didn't want me to worry since she was... okay maybe she didn't think I'd believe her...

I probably wouldn't have... but I still need to have a talk with her to see who she is, when it happened, how it happened and where we need to go from here. I was so scared to go talk to her, I needed advice. I called up Launchpad.

Shayla's phone:

LP🧡: Yellow!

Shayla: Hey it's me.

LP🧡: Good morning Shayla, oh no! Did I miss a date I forgot I planned?! I'm sorry! I promise I'll make it up to you!

Shayla: No it's okay, we didn't have anything planned. I need some advice...

LP🧡: what's wrong?

Shayla: Were you with "Uncle" Scrooge and the family last night?

LP🧡: Oh yeah, we all went to St. Canard and fought up bad guys!

Shayla: yeah... did Sealia say anything about not being herself?

LP🧡: Not sure, is she okay? Is she sick?

Shayla: I'm about to find out, just wanted to see if you knew.

LP🧡: I didn't know, I'm sorry.

Shayla: It's okay, well, I'll talk to you later LP.

LP🧡: Okay call me if you need anything, I love you Shayla.

Shayla: I love you too Launchpad.

Well that didn't help! And I didn't want to bother you "Uncle" Scrooge or their family, or even Fenton. I guess this is all up to me. I took a deep breath as I carefully opened Sealia's bedroom door, she was asleep. As I walked through her room I saw all her pictures of her the triplets, Webby and Wade on the wall. There were even some pictures of her with Della, Fenton or both. She really had great friends... I walked over to her bed and sat down on the side she faced while sleeping. 

"Good morning," I said lightly shaking her arm, her eyes flickered open and when she saw me, her lip quivered and she threw the blanket over her head. "Come on Sea, please talk to me." I pressed, she whined and tightened the blanket around her, not even a real word. I huffed lightly, "Look, I just wanted to ask a few things... I'm not trying to be pushy." "Then leave me alone." She said weakly, I could tell from her voice that she had been crying a lot. "Oh Sea, I'm sorry about what you're going through. But I can't help you if I don't understand." Suddenly she threw the blanket off her face and stared at me wide eyed and in a terrifying manner!

"You can't. No one knows what I know, no one can't know most of it anyway, and I don't expect anyone to understand! So please just LEAVE ME ALONE!" Sea grabbed her pillow from behind her and smacked me in the face with it! "Ow hey! I'm just trying to help! Why don't you get that?" I picked up the pillow angrily and threw it back at her. "I'm trying to understand to help you, Sea!" 

"STOP CALLING ME SEA!" Sealia screamed, I froze she breathed heavily as she saw me terrified of her, she calmed herself and hugged her knees. "Please, Shayla... just leave me alone. If you want to call me anything, call me a monster..." what?! Sea covered her head up once more and laid back down on her pillow. Shocked from what she called herself I approached the bed again, this time on the side her back was facing.