New gods on the Block (A Sea/Triplets/Webby/Della Story)

After all that "everyone hates me" emotions I had a few weeks ago, I was back to being my normal self and as we started back up adventuring after everyone knew, I decided to change my look. You know, now that everyone knows who I really am inside - still Sealia, but from another dimension - I thought a change of style might be refreshing for me. I started wearing more yellow, sporting a shirt with wide sleeves, black shorts, wearing my friendship bracelet like an anklet, my hair with a lower ponytail with locks by my "invisible" ears, and no gloves. That's right! I decided to embrace and be proud of my scars, they remind me of adventure and how strong I am inside. Not much of a change, but one that I felt refreshed to have done.

That day, after Wade helped me, we all went out to Sean's, to which I hadn't been there in a while, and got donuts together

That day, after Wade helped me, we all went out to Sean's, to which I hadn't been there in a while, and got donuts together. It was a lot of fun to answer questions everyone had for me, Dewey was practically begging me to tell him what we would do on the next adventure. "I can't say, sorry, but I'll be there." I told him. I then explained how sometimes the episodes were out of order from the order of what I know them to be, so I told him I won't know until Uncle Scrooge says or depending on the month.

Today, Uncle Scrooge had taken the boys, Webby and I on a mission to retrieve a special helmet that was owned by a famous warrior. Wade was busy with some school, so he had to miss out on this adventure. If he were with us, he would've known all the history details about the warrior and the helmet and told us, Uncle Scrooge told us close to nothing about it. After we scaled a mountian, we came up to what seemed to be some sort of shrine, Uncle Scrooge gasped in awe at the sight of the helmet sitting on a pedestal in the middle of it. "There it is! I've searched half my life for it; the helmet of Hengis Khan!" We all stared in awe at it when suddenly multiple giant silk worms strung down from the side of the mountain and guarded the helmet. "Oh, come on!" Louie complained. "Giant silk worms? Cool!" Webby smiled excitedly.

Uncle Scrooge turned to us and smiled prepared with a plan. "Alright! Huey, analyze the swinging pattern of the wee beasties to find a way through." Huey nodded as he tightened his grip on his backpack. "Dewey and Webby will work together to distract the big one giving me a chance to attack." "You've got it Uncle Scrooge!" Dewey said excitedly trying to be serious. "Then Louie, fueled by a combination of panic and greed, sprint for the helmet." Uncle Scrooge looked to me. "Sealia, you supervise and help when there's trouble you know about." "Got it." I said, though everyone knew that I was only going to help if something went wrong, but it was really sweet of Uncle Scrooge to still include me even though I mostly came to adventures now to watch. "Ready?" Uncle Scrooge asked putting a hand out, we all stacked our hands, our team ready for anything. "Let's Dewey this!"

<:><:><:>

Unfortunately the mission ended in failure, I really did try to help to get the helmet, but I forgot just like Huey that the worms could change direction mid-swing; that does help very much when you are trying to save a Dewey falling to his Dew-oom and a silk worm traps you on the side of the mountain and tries to eat you. Dewey and I were just lucky that Webby had her diamond dagger, set us free, and then had me to fly us all back to safety. We all barely spoke on the way back, everyone was probably saving their complaints for when we returned. Entering the mansion Dewey started complaining first. "Aw I told you to Dewey this!" "Well, if we had just worked together—" Webby began back at him. "How was I supposed to know they could change direction mid-swing? Why didn't you say something Sea?" "I codlin remember, I was busy saving Dewey!" I said back to Huey. "I just wasn't greedy enough!" Louie added sinking to the floor upset with himself.