The First Adventure (A Bradford/Twins/Scrooge Story)

NARRATION - S.H.U.S.H HEADQUARTERS - LONDON(1960s)

In the hustle and bustle of a busy day as secret agents for SHUSH, Agent Bentina Beakley - more known by her code name Agent 22, or just 22 - had just captured a devious villain from destroying and blowing up Mount Neverest. As she held the villain down and walked into SHUSH headquarters, the villain tried to plead innocence for her actions. 

"I've done nothing, 22. Nothing!" The villain screamed, she was Black Heron, a tall and dark heron who was known for her bluntness and pride in her villainy. "You were trying to blow up Mount Neverest." 22 said back to her. "That's ridiculous," Heron rolled her eyes. "I was trying to carve my face into Mount Neverest, it would've been an improvement!" She laughed maniacally, 22 shook her head annoyedly as she walked Heron to the elevator leading down to the lowest floor where SHUSH's prison was.

In another room nearby, a young accountant for SHUSH, Bradford Buzzard, presented his business idea for SHUSH to one of the leaders of SHUSH, Ludwig Von Drake. "So, uh, sir, as you can see, our unpridicable SHUSH escapades are costing us millions. A chaotic even occurs, we respond with even more chaos." Bradford pushed a remote that changed slides to demonstrate how SHUSH was causing chaos just as much as they were trying to maintain it. 

Ludwig sat in a chair in front of Bradford's podium, not really paying attention. He was messing around with a rubic cube, Bradford nervously fumbled with his notecards. "So, rather than wait for another villain to threaten the world, why don't we take over the world." He ended with a smile to sell his idea to Ludwig, but from Ludwig's point of view he thought Bradford meant his idea in a bad way.

"Wait a second, you're saying we gonna go bad, like those terrible villains?" He asked suspiciously, "Of course not, sir!" Bradford smirked nervously, picking back up his remote he pressed for the last few of his slides. "We simply defeat all who oppose us, reign in any unpridicable factors, and efficiently run with world from the shadows with an iron fist, yes?" 

To Bradford he felt that controlling the world from the shadows, and ridding the world of main chaos makers would decrease the possibility of reckless chaos that SHUSH was unintentionally causing. Ludwig laughed Bradford off and denied his idea.

 "Oohahah, right! Request denied." Ludwig felt bad for Bradford. "Bradford my boy, I gave you this job over here as a favor to your granny-mama, but you have got to get this kooky bad-guy stuff out of your crazy little head there!" Bradford gapped offended that his idea sounded villainous to Ludwig.

"It's not bad-guy stuff, you shortsighted buffoon, Its—" Ludwig interrupted and pushed Bradford out of the room. "All right, SHUSH is a world-saving organization, not a wold stealing one!" At the door Ludwig chuckled at his own thoughts and hit Bradford on the back playfully. 

"Besides, what does a sharp pencil accountant know about world domination anyways?" The hit made Bradford's notes fall, he sighed as he got on the floor to pick them up. "Not enough, on my own..." he looked up for a moment to see 22 taking Heron down the elevator, Heron grinned evilly the whole time at nothing in particular.

<:><:><:>

—————

Hey! Just want to say real quick that I understand where Bradford was coming from with his idea for (F)OWL but I do not agree with it. I admire how much Bradford wanted (F)OWL to work and his commitment to spending his life getting to the point where he was. Since originally he wasn't doing this because of Scrooge, but at how dangerous Isabella's adventures and chaos in general were causing chaos, it scared him and inspired him to want to change the world for the better, in his own opinion. He never intended (F)OWL to be villainous but those were just the people who could help him start it. AGAIN I do not agree with Bradford's decision, I just respect him for how much time he put into his idea for incasing chaos. Trying to end Scrooge and his family just because Bradford couldn't take his adventurous spirit was just wrong...