Escape From the ImpossiBin

NARRATION - McDUCK MANOR/McDUCK ENTERPRISES

Mid noon at McDuck Manor, Huey, Dewey, Wade, Sealia and Donald sat on the stairs while Beakley and Webby stood in front of them with a whiteboard. It was titled F.O.W.L. "FOWL," Beakley began pointing with a baton at the word on the board.

"the Fiendish Organization for World Larceny, is back. Long thought to have been eliminated by agents of S.H.U.S.H., they've risen again, led by a devious traitor."

Some of the family sat in Scrooge's office in the McDuck Enterprises building; Della, Fenton, and Louie. Scrooge had his own board and explained the plan in a more hated way than Beakley. "Bradford Buzzard," Scrooge said explaining their enemy. "the head of my board of directors, and my most trusted business partner,

was surreptitiously spying like a sanctimonious snake of secrecy, SINISTERLY SLITHERING IN SLIMY—" Scrooge ranted with hatred from being backstabbed by his own CFO, Louie, Fenton and Della eyed each other in Scrooge's rant, wondering if he was almost done.

"Fowl's next betrayal could come from anywhere or anyone." Beakley explained at the mansion, Webby nodded, "These are our top suspects. She flipped over the board to show names of possible suspects: Lil Bulb, "Uncle" Donald, Fenton, Bluescreen Beagle, and "Louie".

Donald gasped confused as to why Beakley suspected him, Wade, Sealia, and Huey stared a little angry at Beakley. "Fenton isn't a traitor," "and neither is Uncle Donald!" Wade added. "Dew-abolical." Dewey whispered as he considered the potential traitors.

(I will say that having Fenton on the board was probably a hint to the "Beaks in the Shell" episode later on, but even with that I felt he shouldn't have been on the white board; Donald is family, so is Louie but I can see why they would suspect Louie being that he IS unpredictable at times, but Donald RAISED the boys so I felt his place on the white board was unnecessary)

"I've secured the bin with the most devious defense system known to man." Scrooge explained to his three, he pulled out a device and readied it in his hand. "I need you, the most cunning individuals I know, to spot any weaknesses."

Fenton smiled, he was flattered that Scrooge considered him cunning, and somewhat part of the family. "Ugh, all right, but only because I love the money— Uh, I mean, you!" Louie corrected and returned to his cherry pep that he had in his hand, Della raised an eyebrow at him.

"We have to be ready for another sneak attack, but with Webby's help, I will train this family to become the best prepared defense team of all time." Donald got up and began to try and clean off his picture since he knew himself that he wasn't a traitor to his own family, unfortunately his picture was not coming off the whiteboard.

"We will be armed for every eventuality...." Scrooge said from the building, "Prepared for any possibility..." Beakley noted, "...so, what say you?" They both asked the family. They all cheered on both sides, Sealia, Wade, Huey, and Dewey together, and Fenton and Della together in sync, Louie continued to sip from his cherry pep can.

At the mansion Donald accidentally flipped the whiteboard and it came back and hit him in the back of the head. He fell onto the floor hard, "The traitor is probably not Donald." Beakley decided, Webby nodded and went to the board to erase him from the potential traitors list. "Get rid of Fenton's picture too while your there, Webby."

FENTON A.N, F CRACKSHELL-CABRERA - McDUCK ENTERPRISES

(Fenton Antonio Nathanial, Finnigan Crackshell-Cabrera)

We all cheered agreeing that we would help with training for FOWL attacks, Louie just sipped on his pep, I smirked and shook my head at him. "Traps, huh? No problem." Della hopped out of her seat, ran to uncle Scrooge's giant globe and spun it.