Six

Oh no.

First, Haruki.

Now we have this new guy called Jin.

Short, cute, skinny, and looks like he walked out of the 2020 indie phase everyone under 20 had.

He's 5'2, aka incredibly tiny.

And I'm 5'8, for comparison.

But the fact that he's new or absolutely fucking short isn't bad.

It's that he's into me.

I'm asexual. As in, sex disgusts me.

And he's a sexual. As in, sex is great.

Wonderful.

Absolutely fucking wonderful.

I found out thanks to one of my co-worker's Instagram stories.

It said that Jin liked me, with a bunch of screenshots of proof, e.g. confessions, pics of him staring at me, and other creepy shit.

Jin saw the stories and panicked, so first thing in the morning he came up to me and started running around in a circle, frantically waving around as if this was part of a comedy show.

"M-Miss Sasaki!"

Oh yeah, he's underneath me, so he calls me Miss Sasaki. I usually hear Felicity being referred to as that, but whatever.

"Miss Sasaki! You didn't see that Insta story, right??"

"I did." I slowly turn towards him, pretending to be menacing. It's funny.

"Uhm, oh...I...I wanted to ask if...you'd like to get coffee sometime?"

Why's it always coffee? I want a fucking vodka shot. 10 of them.

"Uhh..." I awkwardly say, the menace inside me turning into a 12 year old nerdy boy who's more likely to get hit by a semi-truck than get laid.

"Well?" He stares at me with eyes that almost glow.

Calm down Jin. I'm answering.

"No thanks, I'd rather n-"

"So you will?!"

WHEN HAVE I EVER SAID-

You know what, maybe I'll try it.

Maybe my asexuality is just me finding the act of sex weird, but that's because I'm a virgin, and the only porn I've watched is the ones that have insanely fake moans.

So fake that they make your boner drop, dick or no dick.

"Yeah, I will."

Plus, I've never actually dated before. 

It'd be nice to go out and actually feel love, y'know?

Even if it's from a hypersexual 5'2 femboy.

...

Jin and I agreed to meet up at this café near the office called 'Bright Lily'.

It's a questionable name, but the interior's lovely!

Real flowers, pink walls, warm tones, very soft and inviting.

Jin came in, dressed in a white shirt, a blue v-necked sweater, and jeans.

I came in wearing a long tight white dress, with small red flowers for details.

I'd rather not give off 'future bride vibes', so the flowers saved me.

"Hi!" He waved at me, standing up. 

He had a small bag in his hand, a pink gift-bag.

He seems to be a very soft-colour kind of guy, judging by the setting of this 'date', and his clothing style.