Sixteen

"Don't pull any stupid crap like that again, or you won't have a head to think with."

Oh, sorry, I forgot to explain. We found the Russian mob boss!

It was scarily easy. Blondie is a very gullible drunk, so with only a few shots she managed to give us the location of his private mansion, including where his son stays.

"Ivan, get back here and tell us where your stupid father is."

His icy blue eyes stare up at me with disdain as his fingers scrape the moss filled flooring. Red fresh stains leak into his suit coat and drip onto the floor, spilling onto the tips of my shoes.

"I won't tell. You stupid fuckers think you're all that, making me grovel and submit to you. Your mafia doesn't scare me, he'll find you- URGH!"

My whip makes contact with his back, making him jerk in submission.

Leaning down, I grab his chin and shove the barrel of my gun into his puffy little cheek.

"Ivan, tell us where he is. Call him up and ask for his fucking location, or I swear to god I'm gonna send you to your mother."

"How dare you use my late mother against me." Ivan growls, his brows furrowed in anger.

"Shut it." I roughly shove the gun closer, hitting his teeth. "Tell us where he is. He's stolen our fucking drugs and everything, made us weak and tried to rape our female members. You think I'm gonna let that slide? Your father is not a pretty angel."

"My father may not be pretty or an angel, because he's a fucking god."

The bastard.

"Then I'll make you meet God."

I grab his face and shove the gun right in his forehead and pull the trigger, the blast echoing around the walls of the dark room. Blood splatters all over his head and down his neck as his hair sticks to the gun shot wound, his brain bits spotted across the floor.

I return to standing position and pick up his phone.

Fabian walks in with his finger to his ear. "Gosh, that gun is loud. His dad probably already heard it."

"Yeah well, you wanna take a selfie with him and send it to his dad?"

"Why the fuck not?" He laughs and walks over, picking up the distorted face of late Ivan Lebedev. "My goodness, he doesn't even look the same!"

One of the girls we kidnapped months ago stumbles in.

Not a good time.

"H-Who's that..." Her black skimpy dress clings to her pale anorexic body. Matted curls of brunette stick to her rotting scalp as poorly done makeup drips down her teary powdered face. Her feet are clad in black stilettoes, chips of it crumbling and breaking.

"Get out you little slut, we're dealing with someone here." I growl, glaring at her.

"Yes sir...but the gunshot scared me-"

"Get the hell out or I'm gonna break that pretty little neck of yours and send it to your father."

"Please...he's already struggling hard to pay the debt-"

"GET OUT!!" My anger boils over as my fingers curl around the handle of my gun that's still in my pocket.

"Y-Yes..." She quickly leaves, fresh tears running down her face as her heels click away.

...

Alexei Lebedev, the Russian mob boss, father of an empire spanning millions of men, bows before us with his hands on his head.

Shikuda, me, and my buddy Fabian, alongside a few other men and multiple bodyguards in tactical gear, point our guns at poor Alexei.

"We found you." Shikuda grins, his foot at Alexei's mouth. "We killed your son, your wife is gone. Now you'll go too."

Alexei grovels and sobs, blood pouring out his nose.

"Я не собираюсь... подчиняться тебе... ты слабее... русская мафия лучшая... как только я уйду, кто-то другой возьмет верх, и ты умрешь!-" (I'm not going to... obey you... you're weaker... the Russian mafia is the best... as soon as I leave, someone else will take over and you'll die!-)

Shikuda's gun shuts him up before he can say anything.

My eyes follow the other men as they carry his body and search it, before my eyes catch a glimpse of a note.

"STOP!"

I quickly run and grab the note from one of the guards hands.

"To Mr Blaze Lee, your assassination info"

Confused, I unfold the note and scan over the poorly handwritten words.

"Your victim is vunerable."

...What?