1

"Hi to everyone! Here is Chris McLean talking! We are finally back with a new reality! After the disaster of Pakithew Island we decided to go back and take again the original cast!" Chris says walking near a lake. "But with a little twist! We got four new camper to add some more drama! Let's see how they will handle this new situation! Here on... TOTAL. DRAMA. THE. LAKE!"

"Look! All the old campers are coming!" Chris says pointing to a yacht. "Oh, they seem so happy." The man says with an evil smile before pushing a bottom.

The ship blow up and all the campers fell in the water.

Chris take a megaphone.

"Campers! I recommend you to swim as fast as possible if you don't want to be eaten by a shark!"

Confessional

"I already regret coming back." Courtney says with an angry face.

"As soon as I reach the island I will kill him." Heather says annoyed.

Confessional

"Oh, its look like you are all alive."

"Ah ah, you are very funny." Leshawna says rolling her eyes.

"I know, I have a talent." Chris says smiling. "It's good to see you again."

"We can't say the same." Duncan replies.

"But I'm more happy to see the new campers!" Chris exclaims.

"New campers?" Trent repeat.

"Here they are!" He says pointing to a ship. "Say hello to April, Cheryl, Morgan and Carter!"

Confessional

"Hi, I'm Cheryl! And I want to become a singer! So I decided to come here to gain some popularity!"

"I'm sure I will win this reality, I'm always the best in any sport at school! Yay!" Carter explain.

Confessional

"Now, let's start the game!" Chris says. "Chef hid twenty flags in the woods. Ten are red and ten green, you have to find them and come back here. If you find a red flag you will be a part of the Killer Swimmers and if you find a green flag you will be in the Screaming Divers. Now, let's go!"

Confessional

"I hope to finish in a different team than Gwen and Duncan." Courtney says annoyed.

"This is the perfect time to bound with the new campers, they can be useful." Heather says with an evil smile.

Confessional

"Ehi, your name is Cheryl, right?" Heather asks with a smile running near the blonde.

"Yes, it is." The girl says with a sweet smile. "And you are? I'm sorry, but I never saw this reality."